0.3

Jackson's POV
      "Oh my god Ramona, what happened?" I was worried about her safety much more than mine. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Lola slapped me and told me to stay away from you.", Ramona explained with tears straining from her eyes. I held her comfortably to make her feel better. "You know what, I'll break up with her and I'll call my mom to pick us up early." I walked over to Lola as angry as J-Money gets. "Hi Sweetie!", Lola bursted. "Lola I know what you did to Ramona and that's terrible we are done!"

Ramona's POV
      I was kinda happy seeing Lola being dumped by Jackson. Lola walked away thinking she doesn't need Jackson. She made the biggest mistake in her life. We walked to the car and we gave DJ the full grasp of today's situation. She took us all to IN-N-OUT to cheer me up. I love it there. Jackson has been comforting me the whole day, maybe there's another reason why he dumped Lola. Maybe I have a chance with Jackson. Maybe I should make a move. I made my plan. I'm gonna ask to watch a movie together.

Jackson's POV
      Ramona and I put on a scary movie. I don't know why, especially since she gets scared easily. She got really scared and leaned on my chest. I held her tightly and didn't let go to take away some of the fear. "It's just a movie Ramona, it's gonna be okay shhhh shhhh." The movie ended and we went to bed. I was laying in bed peacefully until Ramona came in. "You scared again? Alright come in." I moved letting her lay next to me. Why can't I just tell her. I mean, I can't hold it in any longer.

Ramona's POV
      Jackson's cuddles were the best thing I've ever felt before. They make you feel warm and loved. Wait a second. Cuddles, movie, letting me sleep with him when I'm scared. He likes me. He really likes me. I think he loves me. I squealed at the thought. Jackson woke up and saw me next to him, again. "Ramona we need to talk." Oh no does he not like me? Maybe he thinks he's made a mistake liking me. I can't handle that. I won't handle that. He grasped my hand, gazed into my eyes and began to speak.