3.0

× smutt | kink jajaja ×
Part: 1 of 1
Word count: 2820~

Featuring cosplaying Yoongi and Japanese BTS. Because why the hell not. And hello? Play dat song
_________________

"So I have low self-esteem problems. So what?" Jimin asked as he lay languidly on the couch. "I know its a problem, but it certainly hasn't stopped me from finding friends."

Namjoon cocked his head to one side, huffing lightly. "But do you see how many people are in your circle of friends?"

Jimin's face fell slightly, but he recovered quickly. "That doesn't matter." He pouted slightly.

"Don't blame me if you end up single for the rest of your life," Namjoon replied sneakily, knowing how Jimin would respond. The latter opened his mouth in protest, but Namjoon cut him off. "You may not like it, Jimin, but that's the road you're on. If you're not careful, you'll end up with no pretty lady by your side to make you bentos and kiss you goodbye before you set off to work."

Namjoon sighed dreamily, his eyes wandering to the kitchen stove, where Jin stood, busily stirring a violently-boiling pot. Jimin fell silent. He had tried many times to increase his friend circle, but never succeeded. He had also tried, on numerous occasions, to get a boyfriend or girlfriend, and would have gladly gone to the local Rent-A-Date center, had he not had a nervous breakdown while driving. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he watched Namjoon rape Jin with his eyes, colour rising to his cheeks. Namjoon turned back to him. He smiled, but it disappeared slowly when he saw Jimin's disgusted expression.

"Why don't you just ask Yoongi out?" Namjoon asked. "It's kinda obvious that there have been a few things going in between the two of you." He wiggled his eyebrows teasingly. Jimin's cheeks reddened.

"N-nii-san! T-there's n-nothing bet-tween us!" Jimin spluttered out.

"Oh yeah?" Jin jeered from the stove, and turned with a smirk plastered in his face. "You can't exactly hide that red spot on your neck, can you?"

Jimin's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "That's not nice!"

"Just own up, Minnie. You two have something going on, and that's fine. But what's not fine is that it's been-how long?-two years? Just ask him out on a date already!"

Jimin huffed and shrugged, not entirely convinced that Namjoon's plan was the best way to go, and stood up from the couch. Swiping off his keys and phone from the coffee table, he bid the two lovebirds goodbye before trudging out into the chilly October afternoon. It was almost Halloween. Jimin cringed at the thought of having to go to his front door every five minutes to appease some annoying bratty children begging for candy.

It was already quite dark when Jimin set out to his town house, and almost pitch black when he arrived at his doorstep. A strong gust of wind helped pushed the door open for him, leaves in the driveway rustling and scuttling in small circles. The pungent smell of a nearby barbeque wafted by. It was almost Halloween.

Jimin yawned as he entered his bedroom. He fumbled around trying to find his desk, all the while navigating through the sea of scattered clothes, shoes, month-old newspapers, an Economist magazine dating from two hears before, not to mention the concert tickets from a century ago for a rock band that had long since disbanded. Despite all these obstacles, Jimin successfully reached his desk, sat comfortably in his leather office chair and pulled out his laptop. With a short huff and sigh, he began review documents for the regional meeting occurring in a week.

It would be a long night.

×|×

Halloween night came, and even before the sun set, Jimin heard the excited shield of children as they ran down the path by his house. Jimin was glad that this year, he had a reasonable excuse in order to decline his friends' offers to go trick-or-treating: he had a fever. Namjoon huffed in the other end of the line, "I'll send Yoongi over. Have fun, I guess." He could hear the older boy's smirk through the phone. Jimin huffed.