Chapter 1- Discovery

Cupid's POV

True Hearts Day was coming up, my favorite time of the year since theirs just so much love was in air, also its a time when new love is discovered and blossoms but its also when I'm the most busy with people asking for love advice. Anyway, I was sitting out in the courtyard, making sure I had everything ready using the checklist that Blondie made for me when there was a blinding light from the havens, it was my Aunt Aphrodite, I got up and hugged her "Aunt Aphrodite, what are you doing here" "What, I need an excuse to visit my favorite niece" she hugged me back "No I'm just curious" "Well since its the season of love here in Ever After, I decided it was the perfect time to visit you, also a certain pair have caught my interest." "Oh, who" I got excited "Oh what were their names, I believe one of them is the son of Robin Hood and one of the daughter of Rapunzel" I was shocked "Sparrow and Poppy!" "Yes those were their names" I can't believe it, Poppy and Sparrow like each other, how did I not see that but now that thought about it, Sparrow was always sneaking glances at Poppy in class and writing Ms. Poppy Hood in his notebook, also they'd make a really cute couple since their both kind of edgy. So me and my Aunt came up with a plan to get them together. The next day I went to professor Rumpelstiltskin and asked if I could switch lab partners with Poppy, he agreed and I took my new seat.                        

Poppy's POV

I walked into Science and Sorcery class when professor Rumpelstiltskin called me up to his desk and told me I had a new lab partner, Sparrow, I blushed of all the people, it had to be my crush. I took a deep breath and went to take my seat beside Sparrow, he was writing in his notebook but I couldn't really see what he was writing, I think, I saw a heart. "Hey Sparrow, I'm excited to be your lab partner" he turned to me and quickly closed his notebook, blushing "Y-yeah me too."      

Sparrow's POV

It had to be Poppy of all the girls to be switched with it had to be her, I really hope she didn't see me writing Ms. Poppy Hood in my notebook since that be really awkward and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable, I mean theirs no way she'd actually like a guy like me but this is my chance to talk to her. "Your hair looks really good today, Poppy" smooth Sparrow, real smooth, her hair always looks like that, she blushed "Oh, um thank you Sparrow, you look rockin yourself" I blushed and looked away. Once my blush went down I asked "So what's your next class" "General Villainy, you" "Same, would you like to, um walk to class together" she smile "Sure Sparrow."              

Cupid's POV

After class I saw Poppy and Sparrow walking to class together, looks like the plans working, so I called my Aunt and told her the good news, she loves it when love starts to blossoms between to people, I had to agree. Also I had a feeling that I'd be giving them some love advice with True Hearts Days right around the corner.