And then there was three: The bad boy, The jock, and The prince

*** Above is the twin brothers of Savanah, one on the right is Desmond one on the left is Derek***

Desmond and Derek. My identical twin brothers came at the wrong time. You'd think they weren't my brothers of how white they look and me on the other hand, I'm a little darker than them. They take after my grandma who has Spaniard blood in her. I looked up to see two tall curly browned haired boys that were ordering their meals. its hard to tell which one is which but usually I know by their personality.
Ah yes the utter sound of my heart dropping all the way down to the floor as I seen both my brothers standing a few feet away from me and the only thing keeping my cover is the little wall between us. I freaked, one because they will freak out if they seen me with a boy...

"We have to go" I demanded.

"What? why?" Jordan asked.

"Look, my brothers are here and I like to be alive tomorrow" I explained, gesturing to where my brothers were standing near the fountain drinks. Thankfully they didn't see us.
He looked over the little wall between them and us then back at me as he nodded and looked around the restaurant.

"There's a side door over there" he said.
I nodded and he grabbed my hand as we headed to our escape route. We were almost out till I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to bump into-" the voice trailed off. I was looking down at the shoes and knew it was Desmond him and those messed up sneakers of his wasn't hard to miss.

"She's fine" Jordan interrupted him.

"I think She can speak for herself can't she? hey you okay?" Desmond asked very annoyed. As he held onto my shoulder. I didn't want to look up, I didn't want to speak either it'll give me away.

Oh no, hears the moment where I die. Moms gonna kill me if she knew I hung out with a boy alone. Jordan would be dead once Desmond sees my face. I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Jordan..

"I said She's fine " he answered sternly.

"Your going to let him talk for you?" Desi asked as he held his hand out almost about to caress my chin as if I was hurt- my heart stopped, he was going to see the truth and I was screwed, done for, no more Savanah. but he stop mid-way as he heard-

"I wouldn't be shouting out to the world that my girlfriends deaf, that's why she hasn't answered you" Jordan explained frustrated with desi. He was selling his part good.

A blushed creeps it's way onto my face once he said girlfriend. Wait why did I just blush? That's when I started signing what I remembered when I went to those ASL club meetings in school. To seal the deal of me being "deaf"

"Oh man I-I didn't-" Desmond started to stammer his words, I knew he felt embarrassed.

"Know? Yea a lot of people don't" Jordan finished.

then he did a hand gesture signaling me to walk forward, leaving my brother with a guilty face upon him.
As soon as we came out we both started to laugh.

"Oh man that was genius! You were like-"I started.

" I wouldn't be shouting out to the world that my girlfriend is deaf" we both said in unison, as we got on his bike. We were laughing so much. As he drove off.

"By the way-" I added.

Smack!!

"Ow what was that for?" He asked. Rubbing his shoulder. I wasn't gonna tell him it was because he said girlfriend. So i gave him a sly smile as I left him out on a whim to think about what he did.
_______