Get her back

"Grab her will you".....

"What the fuck? Why me? I did my part"

"Because your dumbass grabbed the wrong girl Damian"....

"On purpose, I have a plan"...,

"It better be a good one".....

Jess was going in an out of consciousness as she heard the faint sounds of two voices.

"They'll come looking for her, so we bargain with them??"

"That's the most stupidest idea ever?"

"Mmmmm" she moaned. They both
looked at her.

"Just pick her ass up she's almost awake"

Damian carried her to the abandon house. The walls were torn and broken as he walked to the empty room. He left her on the floor that was covered with a small blanket. He tightened the lock on the window and slowly went back to her.
As he watched her sleeping face, he couldn't help but think about Savanah and the fun times that day at the beach, in class, at the restaurant, the carnival. Was he having second thoughts? of course he can't. He would get in some serious trouble if he did. He shook away the memories trying to push it back all the way back in his mind but he couldn't. He started to become aggravated.

"Why can't you get out of my head" he muttered to himself. His head rested upon his hands as he held his head in defeat.

"Can't keep her out your mind?"

Startled, Damian looked up and seen that Jess was awake. He looked at her with furrowed brows. As if denying what she was implying.

"What are you talking about?" He asked her. He hoped she didn't here his comment earlier.

"Your thinking about savanah and you can't get her off your mind"

"How-"

"Typical, she always gets the cute guys"

Damian was about to say something until he sensed a little jealousy in her tone.

Intrigued by Jess's tone towards Savanah he says "Tell me more" He pretty much demanded. And she willingly told me everything.
_______
Bryce dialed a number on his phone and waited for an answer.

"Did you get her" the voice on the other line said.

"Not exactly" he stressed the word not when he said this.

"What do you mean not exactly?"

"We took her friend"

"......."

"Xavier, I know we didn't get her but we could use her friend"

"I don't care as long as Savanah is caught"

" understood"

"Oh and Bryce?"

"Yes sir?"

"Don't mess up this time"
______

"But your her best friend right?" Damian asked.
" I love her but sometimes she gets annoying" Jess answered

"How so?" He asked.

"She just is she has these guys all over her, and she can't see that they all like her"

"But you have a boyfriend don't you?"

"Of course and I love him so much"