Capricorn Female Sagittarius Male

The steady clicking of heels against the concrete sidewalk was interrupted by a groggy, mushy splash.

Capricorn looked down to see that she had conveniently stepped in a fresh pile of dog poop.

The brown matched perfectly with the coffee stain she had gotten on her white button up shirt, which prominently showed her nipples due to her bra ripping in the middle of a meeting; and to top it all off, she had her hair all done up in a 'my alarm clock didn't go off this morning' style.

Capricorn took off her heels and continued walking in the elegant, serene way she always did.
She got into her car, closed the door, and waited a few seconds before going completely mad.
Screaming, kicking, banging and flailing, as she replayed the frustrations of her day.

After fully getting herself together, she started the engine and drove off.

Tonight was going to be a lot better anyway. She planned on taking a hot bath before cooking her favorite Italian meal for her parents.

Ah her parents. She smiled at the thought of them.

They hadn't been together in so long, but Capricorn wanted to make sure they knew she hadn't changed her over-achieving ways.

So caught up in her thoughts, the cool breeze that cascaded the back of her neck caught her by surprise.
She turned around to see that the trunk was open.

"What, the car trunk was left open this whole time? Man it's a good thing that nobody stole my car radio."

She turned to face the road, but yet again she had to look behind her. This time it was for a loud "HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOO," that came from the back seat.

She screamed even louder than before while grabbing the bat from under her chair and bringing it over Sagittarius' head just in time for him to swoop it away and throw it out the trunk.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Oh yeah I needed a ride and saw your car. So I just opened the trunk and slid right in."

"What the hell Sagittarius?"

"Oh come on, you're always there when I need you and I need you more than ever now." He pleaded.

"Shut up Sagittarius. I don't even like you."

"Oh come on, you do." He put his arm around her.

Capricorn froze. She turned her head before turning her head ever so slowly to give him the death glare. The glare that meant 'If you don't get your hands off me in the next two seconds I will...'

Sagittarius read the look immediately and pulled his arm away. It didn't stop him from pursuing her further though.

He replaced his hand full of shoulder with a hand full of knee.

"Wow Cappy, those nipples are prominent."

Capricorn made no hesitation to snap this time, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? First off my name is CAPRICORN! Second off don't look at my nipples THEY'RE MINE YOU TWAT! And if you don't get out of my car in the next tw-"

Capricorn's rant was cut short with a passionate kiss from Sagittarius.

He grabbed her hair pulling her in closer, trying to feel every inch of her mouth, to taste everything there was to taste from the lips that fired insults at him every single day.

He pulled away, meeting her expressionless eyes.

The more they sat in silence, the more Sagittarius' regret grew. His parading thoughts filled with desire, intensity and excitement, were replaced with new ones.
'Is she okay? What have I done? I knew sneaking into her car while she was in it was a bad idea. Did I leave the bathroom light on?
Maybe she's so shocked she forgot how to talk? Surprising.'

"Capricorn I'm so sor-"

This time Sagittarius was cut off with a, "Just kiss me again you dumb ass."

"Really?"

"Oh my gosh yes. I've been waiting for the day you'll be foolish enough to attempt to kiss me. Now you have really done it."

"Wha-"

Capricorn pulled Sagi in and started tongue fighting with the centaur sign.

Sagittarius knew he was enjoying this, but he did notice that Capricorn's tongue increasingly got longer and thinner. Her chin got hairier too.
Soon the warm and tender hands that had been caressing his body had gone cold...and hard? Like really hard.

Then the soft tugs he felt on his lips got stronger.
The tugs felt so strong, it felt like his face was being sucked into her mouth. Wait, his face was being sucked into her mouth.
He flailed his arms out of panic.

Capricorn released his face from her mouth to look at him.

"Hey stop panicking! There's no disco here!" She exclaimed.

Sagittarius loved a good pun, but he couldn't really pay attention to that.
He was too bewildered by what was in front of him.

"C- Capricorn?"

"What?"

Sagittarius shrieked.

The slender, elegant woman sat in front of him was replaced with a sheepish horny beast.

No- a literal sheepish, horny beast.

Capricorn had become a goat.

He tried to escape but it wasn't happening on Cappy's watch.
She sucked him in before he got a chance to jump out of the trunk.

With a burp, Capricorn took her human form again, slouching back in her chair while she grabbed the wheel again.
"I told that idiot to stop." She smirked. "Well at least it must have been a hell of an adventure for him."