Sagittarius Male Gemini Female

Sorry for not posting in a while, but I'm back lol.
Warning: The TØP is heavy in this one.

"ANNYEOGHASYEO!"

"SHUT UP!"

Sagittarius banged his piano keys in frustration.

"NO YOU SHUT UP!"

The owner of the Hua Wok, infamously known as The Grumpy Korean, marched off the porch of his Chinese restaurant.

"You've been playing that song all day today! I'm sick of it." He confronted Sagittarius.

"AND YOU'VE BEEN YELLING AT ME ALL DAY TODAY. YOU DON'T THINK I'M SICK OF THAT?"

"YOU'RE THE ONE SCREAMING AT ME!"

"AND YOU STARTED IT YOU DUMB ASS!"

"OH HELL NO! NO WAY AM I GONNA LET SOME DISGUSTING, LOW LIFE, BASTARD LIKE YOU CALL ME A DUMB ASS. I'LL KILL YOUR ASS."

"Don't you test me though, just because I play the piano doesn't mean I am not willing to take you down!"

Sagittarius' drummer, Dog breath, got up from his drum set to intervene. By then, Sagittarius and The Grumpy Korean were standing nose to nose.

"Guys chill out. No need to yell." Dog Breath's soothing voice eased the mounting tension. He looked at Grumpy sympathetically. "Me and my friend here were just playing some songs we wrote an-"

"You haven't been playing SONGS; you've been playing one SONG all day today, THE EXACT SAME SONG!"

"It's a public place. We have just as much right to be here as you do." Dog Breath continued calmly despite Grumpy's instigative shouting. "We just-"

"YOU JUST NOTHING. I'M SICK OF YOU BOTH. YOU NEED TO LEAVE. I'LL CALL THE POLICE IF I HAVE TO."

"It's a public place sir, and you seem to be the only one in distress. The police won't do anything to us."

The Grumpy Korean glared at Dog Breath, then at Sagittarius, then back at Dog Breath. Realizing there was no swaying either of them, he stormed back to his restaurant, slamming the door behind him.

"I would've killed him." Sagittarius grimaced.

He sat back at his piano across from Dog Breath's drum set.

They were in the middle of a Chinese shopping center's courtyard.
Their instruments were parallel to each other, but only distanced apart the width of the red gates that allow entry to citizens willing to pay to get through.
The gates matched the red panels that overlapped each other to form an ancient Chinese palace style roof, that roofed a series of blue buildings which held clothing stores. Across from them were glass buildings which held all the restaurants, including the Hua Wok.

As Dog Breath said before, they were out there trying to get people's attention and maybe some of their money; but Sagittarius was there for a little more.
He looked down at his pearly white piano keys. They contrasted the black paint on his hands.

Dog Breath, standing behind him, joined Sagittarius in staring at his painted hands silently before asking, "What's bothering you Sagi?"

"You know what it is."

Dog Breath shook his head. "Don't worry Sagi, you'll find your dime piece."

"I'm starting to think otherwise. We've been searching for so long. The illusions are getting worst, they come every time I even look at a person.How are they for you?"