CHAPTER 7

On my way to school, there's a hand on my shoulder. I tried to ignore but I can't because the owner of the hand massage my shoulder so I turned around and saw a boy with square smile and it make the boy looked so cute.

"Hi!" he waved to me and I waved to him with a smile.

"So, you're the boy that look so cute that everyone talked about two days ago?" I just nodded but I don't understand what is he talking about.

"So what's your name? Mine is Kim Tae Hyung but you can call me 'V'" he gave his square smile and held his hand out.

"Yoongi," I shook hand with him and smile.

"I've got a new friend that I would like to make him mine!" he shouted whispering and hugged me tight.

"I will make you mine one day," he whispered in my ears and I pushed him but he didn't fall to the ground, he just let me go.

"Just kidding," he smiled and held my hand.

"But, if I can ask for one thing, I would ask for you to be mine forever,"

*What the hell? Why he want me to be with him forever? I know that I'm too flawless and too pretty for them to ignore me but they must know that I'm straight. Wait a minute, I don't if I'm straight or not. Whatever* He let my hand go and kissed my cheek before he went away.

I walked to my locker and when I opened it, there's a lot of letters fell onto the floor. Why there's so many letters in my locker? And now I have to pick up them. Urgh! I squatting on the floor to pick the letters up. Then, I can see a vision in front of me and that vision bent to my level.

"Hey, nice to meet you again,kid," he grabbed my chin me me looked at him.

"Do you still remember us?" I shook my head with a smirked.

"Seriously?" I still smirking to them and pushed their hand to stand up and put the letters in my locker.

I put my other thing in my locker then the boy that grabbed my chin before, closed my locker.

"Looks like he doesn't learnt his lesson yet, guys," like yesterday, they grabbed me by the collar to somewhere. This time they brought me to a woods near the school.

They slammed me on one of the tree until my back hurts so much. Then, they smash my head on the tree and punched my stomach for several times until a little blood coming out of my mouth. A boy then, punched me on the face for several times. They did it a few times until I passed out.

When I woke up, I'm in an unfamiliar room. I moved around slowly until my eyes can see a window. It's already dark. My whole body is hurt like hell. Sh*t! I forgot that I in an unfamiliar room. Where am I actually? I looked around and I saw my school bed on the edge of this room then I tried to get out of the bed eventhough I feel like I can't move even an inch. After all my struggled, I finally got out of the bed and slowly walked to my bag-take my cellphone and text my hyung to tell them that I'll come home tomorrow. After I received an 'okay' from my hyung, I went to the bed again. I tried to sleep but then I heard the room's door cracked open and revealed the boy who just bullied me. I slowly move to the edge of the bed and crouched. He came near to me and I move backwards even more until my back hit the bed's head.

"Don't be scare, baby," he said and sat in front of me.

"Let me help you," he grabbed my chin and kissed my nose.

"Wait here, I want to take first-aid kit to treat you," he kissed my nose and went outside of the room.

Who's the hell he is? What's wrong with him? Another boy came in.