Chapter 14

I saw they held each other's collar and some of them looks like wanted to punch each other. But before I can stop them, they started to fight. I gasped then went away. It's hard to see people fighting and hurting each other. It's really hurt. URGH!! Poor them! I can't watched them fighting and hurting each other so I walked away without they noticed me. After an hour, I'm in a wood- it's really dark, scary but my feet made me walked further into the wood until my feet started to feel hurts. I stopped walking and sat under a big tree in the middle of the wood. Why am I always thought about the fight?! I should forget it! Why I can't forget it?! Omma, Appa!! Help me!!

"ARGH!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"Omma, Appa, help me. I can't take it anymore. Why this mission is for me? Why I have to suffer like this? Why I must watch them fighting? Why am I the one to be cursed with this beautifulness? Why me? Why me? Fairy god mother, Why did you give me this mission?" I sobbed and put my face in my hands.

"Hello, little beautiful boy. Why are you crying? What made you came here?" a granny voiced asked.

I looked up and saw the granny. She looks very old and hunched.

"Um... hello. I'm sorry but you don't have to know. I don't know what's made me came here."

"Follow me beautiful boy," she held her hand out- I took her hand and stood up.

She held my hand and leaded me to somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"To my house. You can call me Grandma,"

"Okay, Granma,"

"What a kind boy," she patted my head.

After an hour, I saw a big house.

"This is my house," she opened the door.

"This house looks like a castle. Why you live in woods, Grandma?"

"I think it's the perfect place to relaxing our mind,"

"'Our mind'?"

"I lived with a few of my friends here,"

"Owh..."

"Have a sit. I want to bring you some water," she pushed me onto the sofa and went to the kitchen.

I followed her to the kitchen.

"Why aren't you sit and rest on the sofa?"

"I don't want to troubled you, Grandma,"

"What a good boy," she patted me.

"Grandma!! You're home?" a boy shouted and ran toward this kitchen.

"Yes, Grandson,"

"Grandma, who is he?" he looked into my eyes.

"This boy is lost in the middle of this wood,"

"Owh..." he nodded.

"This is my Grandson, Choi Seok Hoon,"

"Hi, I'm Choi Seok Hoon," he held his hand out.

"I'm Yoongi," I shook hands with him.

"Seok Hoon, can you share your room with him?"

"Of course I can!!"

"Uh... It's okay for me to sleep in the living room,"

"You're our guest," she pushed me to her grandson until my body hit him.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"Sokay," he whispered.

"Show him your room,"