Four

Gerard jogged around the training ground pitch with Andres and Javier. He laughed and joked but he could always feel his eyes glance back over to Nia.

She was smiling wide while talking to the coaches and trainers. She was dressed in her work outfit; consisting of black running trousers, a Barcelona training shirt and a padded jacket.

But all Gerard could see was a thing of genuine beauty.

But because he wasn't paying attention; he tripped over his own feet and landed on the floor.

His team mates all started laughing at him making him curse in a mixture of Catalan, Spanish and English.

Gerard just raised his finger to them all before looking over at Nia who was smiling wide at him.

Her hair was in natural curls and a fresh pop of pink graced her lips.

Just looking at her made Gerard's heart skip a beat.

"Are you okay Pique?" One of the coaches shouted over making Gerard blush.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said before jogging again.

Nearer the end of the training session Gerard could see Nia talking to a guy.

He was handsome; Gerard couldn't deny that. But it made him feel sick when she was laughing and smiling with him.

It was the typical guy that everyone could see her with.

But Gerard could see himself with her.

And that's all he wanted.

------------------------------

I haven't updated in so long and it's because my exams are like in three weeks so I'll have to start focusing on that but after May and into June I'll be able to update more.

Please comment, vote and follow me

Love you xx