Chapter 6

(Judy's prov)

My eyes slowly opened. I looked around, it looked like i was in some kind of emergency room. I tried to get up but I couldn't. The last thing I remember was Nick talking to me and then everything was a blur... Someone then came in the room. It was a girl giraffe with a red dress and a probably fake pearl necklace and red high heels on. "So, your finally awake..." She said. "Yes." I said looking at her. "She then pressed a button on a remote that she was holding that made my table like thing sit up right. "There, now I can see you better." She said." What do you want?" I asked watching her every move. "Oh nothing..." She said. "I know you want something, you want Nick, don't you?" I asked trying to catch her eye. "Yes, he is.... Pretty hot, don't you think?" She said turning to me. I blushed. "I guess..." I said looking down. "Then that is your answer." She said. " what do you want with me?" I asked trying to get to the point. "I want you....... To leave and forget anything you ever knew about Nick Wilde." She said. "That's a pretty tall order." I said looking around to see if there was a way out.
"Yes.... But I want it to be done." She said looking straight at me. "And what if it is not done?" I asked. "Then you might as well say goodbye to him." She said with a shrug. My eyes widened. "You wouldn't..." I almost wispered. "Oh I would." She said. "Now, I'll leave you alone to think about it, see you later." She said with a smug grin as she walked out of the door. "Grrrr.... I got to find a way out of here..." I said to myself. My paws and feet were strapped on to the chair. If only I could figure out a way to break them... I thought. An idea then popped into my head. Maybe if I use the fox zapper to open it... I thought putting the front of it in a hole in the straps. I pressed the button the the zapper and the strap clicked open. I then did it to all of the rest of them. I jumped out of the chair and then hurried to the chamber where Nick was. I slowly opened the door to the chamber room to see the cadge empty and open. Great. Where could he be now? I thought. I then ran through the halls to another room that I had not seen. I peeked in and saw Nick strapped to one of those chair like things, he was wiggling around while the girl giraffe was typing something on a computer. All I had to do now was to get Nick out of there. I looked around the room, it looked like another emergency room. In the back of the room there was a door, besides the door was a broom. I smiled, I had a plan. I ran into the room and then pushed the girl on to the ground. She got back up, "you! I thought you would escape!" She said. "Judy!" Nick said suprised. She then looked at him and pressed some more buttons. A glass container the went of his head as some weird smoke started to go into it. She laughed, "it's time to teach you some manners!" I said pushing her into the closet which I had opened while she was pressing some buttons. I then grabbed the broom and slid it through the to handle bars. "Get me out of here!" A muffled voice said. I then ran over to the machine and pressed a button named, stop. The glass circle box lifted up and the straps clicked open releasing a unconscious fox fell on the floor. I ran over to Nick's side and put his head on my knees. I pulled out my phone and dialed the number of the offices. After that I put my phone down. "Don't worry Nick..... You'll be ok...."

(Yay I updated!!!! Sorry it took so long my schedule has been really tight and I have not been able to update it. Plz go checkout my 2 YouTube channels! NerdyNerd Studios and LightAdventures! Thanks for reading! See you all later!)