Chapter 10

(Nick's prov)

I opened my eyes to a hospital room. I hope I get out of here soon. I thought sitting up. For some strange reason I felt a warm feeling on my lips, it was weird. A nurse then came in carrying a tray of food. "Here is your breakfast." She said smiling at me and turning to go. "Wait." I said "yes?" She said. "How long am I going to stay here longer?" I asked. "Just one more day." She said, she then turned around and left. "One more day...." I said leaning back.

(Judy's prov)

I sat up from my desk, I had sleeped through the day. My head hurt bad from the stiffness of the desk. At least I got some sleep. I then walked over to the water machine and got some water. It felt nice to at least know that Nick could remember me in his dreams. But how do we get him to remember fully? I still had no idea what to do. It was kinda surprising when Nick kissed me. I didn't know he had feelings for me... Do I? I don't know but.... Wouldn't it be weird if a bunny and a fox got together? Ugh... So many questions.... It's making my head hurt.

The next day....

(Nick's prov)

"Finally!" I said walking out of the hospital. It felt nice to be walking again. I still couldn't remember anything about what happened. I wish I did... That bunny... What was her name again? Oh yeah! Judy... She seems to be very worried about me... I don't know why.. Were we friends? Or something else? She said something about.... Police... Oh yeah! She said, your fellow police cop. Maybe that means she's at the police station! I decided to head there to say hi to her. She seemed nice.

(Time skip)

I walked into the police station looking around. I went up to the front desk. "Nick!" The officer at the desk said. How does he know my name? I thought. "Oh right.... Sorry, I'm your friend before you lost your memory." He said. "Oh. Um where is... Judy's office?" I asked. "Upstairs." He said. I nodded and then went up the stairs. I walked up to a door that said, police officer hops. This must be it. I thought. I then nocked on the door.