Chapter 7

(Nick's prov)
"Ow...." I said as my eyes opened slowly. I was in some kind of hospital room. What am I doing here? I thought looking around. There was a bunny sitting in the corner reading a book. "Um..." I said unsure what to say. "Huh?" She said looking up. She then ran up to me and hugged me. "Nick!" She said. How does she know my name? I thought really confused. She let go of me, "I'm so happy your ok!" She said smiling at me with those purple eyes. "Um...." I said even more confused. Had I been in a car accident? What has happened in the last couple of hours? I thought. "Nick?" She asked with a concerned look on her face. "Um.... I'm sorry but.... How do you know my name?" I asked. "What? It's me... Judy." She said expecting me to remember. I just stared at her. "Your fellow police cop?" Judy said. "Sorry.... I don't remember meeting you..." I said. Was I supposed to know this? I thought. "Oh my gosh..." Judy said bringing her paws to her mouth. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I got to.... Go.... Stay there!" Judy said going out of the door. "What?" I thought even more confused then I was. Well... We'll have to see what happens next. I thought.

(Sorry that was so short I'm at school rn so I had to hurry up XD)