Epi. 1: The Sword Fighters

OpalLoverX3
Glockenspielplayer02

Renae stared at the tan sword with a missing handle about her computer. No inspiration once so ever! Her new life in a different town wasn't like she expected. Her mind was just... "pfffft!" She blew a raspberry at the ceiling, pushing herself back in her wheelchair.

Outside, people were laughing. It sounded like two girls were. She looked outside her covered window. No one there. When she closed the blinds, there went laughing again. She checked one more time and there were two girls running around swinging swords at eachother, they seemed to swing pretty well.

One slashed at one's head. The other ducked sliding under Renae's window. The went back and forth with blades so sleek that they were nearly invisible.

"Hey!" A scuffy police man yelled at the girls, "no swords play in the streets! If I catch you one more time I'll-" He cut himself off. The girls put their sword in scabbards. Renae was surprised that swords play was legal here. She had to met them.

"H-Hey wait!" She pulled herself out her window, "I want to talk to you two!" She chased after the swordswomen.

They turned around, their scabbards slinging around along with them, "oh. I saw you before." A beige skinned one said. The other smiled and nudged Renae's shoulder, "yeah...no. I don't."

"That's okay! But, why were you guys sword fighting?" Renae asked.

They both smiled, "to help the other get away!" The beige one said.

"If we did distract Mr.Keen, SSR would have been in alot of trouble!" The other said. In Renae's mind, she caught SSR quickly. She heard of something about SSR but never thought what it was.

"What's SSR?" She blurted breaking the silence. The two sword fighters ran from her. Renae stood in the middle of the sidewalk like an idiot. It filled her mind to its brim with one question, what is SSR?