Epi 3: Aria and Renae

Renae woke up with her eyes hurting. Her first glance was with a black teen girl standing over her. Renae jumped trying to push herself backwards but she was against a wall, a stone cold wall.

"Uhh, got issues much?" The teen chuckled. Renae narrowed her eyes at her, "no, I don't have issues. You just scared me!" The teen smirked.

"Who are you anyway?" Renae asked. The teen flashed a pearl white smile, "Aria. But here, it's Phoenix. You get your own name if Blade Queen will let you."

Blade Queen, probably another code name or something. Renae thought. Aria pulled a light pink dagger at Renae's chest, "well Blade Queen's waiting on you! Come on." Renae did as she was told. They strolled through a cold, smooth hallway with prison like cells but the bars where either knocked out, perfectly slashed out or decaying. She hadn't even known about this side of town, or if this was even town.

"So," Renae coughed, "where are we?" Aria didn't reply. She kept her dagger in her pocket. Every step she took, her black ponytail bounced messily then going back to sleek and curvy. At the end of the hallway was a door with the same owl that the teens and the street sword fighters had.

Aria used the tip of the dagger to pick the lock, the handle fell off. Every 'tink' of the handle made Renae cringe. Behind The door was an marble arena. It was filled with hooded and masked preteens. They all chased swords together. Aria stepped into the metal mess, "come on, I'll protect you." Renae blushed and stepped into the sword fight.

They didn't have to dodge much. "I still don't understand why you kidnapped me-" Aria picked up Renae and threw her over her back and mounted on top if her. "Hey!" She kissed pushing Aria off. "

"A thanks would be nice! I just saved your legs from being cut off and your head from being diced!" Aria yelled pulling her through. At the end of the arena was another owl symbol door.

Aria picked the lock again. Be hind the door was a vast dome room. The top was glass and the rest was wood.

"Blade Queen! They caught one!"