Moon

Chapter 1

(Reader's pov.)

It was a dark, starry night; sometime around 9:30pm. The street lamps were already on and there were barely any cars driving by. You walked into the local park; where the kids would play after school. It was the perfect place to hang out with friends, young or old; it had swings, a see-saw, and best of all, a jungle gym. You were meeting your close friend Misuto. He promised to help you study for finals and he told you to meet him by the jungle gym; his favorite thing in the park. You finally made it to the park and climbed to the top of the tall structure. You laid back and closed your eye, trying to remember the stuff that would be on the test. The night was silent, or it was for a while, but after a while you could hear a group of people talking in the distance, and they were getting closer. "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY girly. What is a fine thing like you doing out this late at night" a man asked in a husky voice, obviously affected by alcohol or some other kind of drug. "Yeah, wouldn't you rather spent some time with us instead of hanging out by yourself" another man asked. You looked up from your perch to see who was annoying you. Just as you thought; two men, drunk as hell and a complete mess. They were standing at the base of the jungle gym, their eyes hungrily watching your every move. You closed your eyes again and waited for Misuto to show. He could probably deal with these ass holes for you; despite his small size, he was great with fighting. The men continued to give you cat calls and tried to convince you to come down. But you did no such thing, and you could tell that the men were loosing their patience. Out of nowhere, you felt someone pull your leg. The force was strong enough to pull you off the climbing structure. You fell several feet onto the hard ground; hitting you head and making your vision blurry. The men started to kick and hit you before you could get up. You cradled your head with your arms to try to shield yourself, but you only got your arms hurt. You could feel drops of blood roll down your arms. You started to weaken form the pain, blood lose, and head injury. At this, one of the men grabbed your arms and pinned them above your head as the other man clawed at your cloths, trying to get them off. You couldn't do anything but cry. But then something supernatural happened. As you were being attacked, one of the men was thrown into a nearby wall by an invisible force. The other man was lifted into the air, he was grabbing at his throat like he was being chocked. You turned to see Misuto, his hand raised in the air and his face twisted with rage. He seemed to be behind the man's suffering. "M-Misuto, its ok. Y-You can let him go" you said shakily. But he didn't let go, he just walked a few steps closer to the man so he could watch him die.