Sun

Chapter 3

(Reader's pov.)

Misuto's spiritual powers completely made the pain go away, but your mind was in shambles. While Misuto was cursing the world, you couldn't keep the tears in any longer. You tried to cover you face so Misuto couldn't see your tears, but he saw anyway. "Oi (y/n), you ok?" he asked. You didn't want him to see you like that so you turned away from him. You felt his arm move over your shoulders. "(y/n), don't worry. You're safe now" he said calmly. You moved closer to him and he pulled you into a gentle hug, which wasn't like him. Usually he wasn't to open to human contact, but tonight he was making an exception so he could comfort you. "Don't cry (y/n), I hate to see you so sad" he said as he hugged you tightly agents his chest. You gripped his parka slightly and tried to stop crying. Misuto rubbed his thumb on your cheek to wipe away your tears. You gave him a small smile. "See, that's the pretty face I love. You look so much better when you're smiling" he said tilting your face towards his. He grinned at you, but not a crazed smile like he usually does; instead his smile was full of kindness. He stared into your eyes for a moment. "(y/n), I'm so sorry I let this happen to you. I promise to keep you safe as long as I'm alive" he said softly. His gaze flickered from your eyes to your lips and back again. Misuto has always been kind to you and he was one of your closest friends. You could always trust him to keep secrets and help you when you needed him. "Hey (y/n), um... I've really liked you for a while now. After Hinoe died, I thought I couldn't continue life. But then I met you..." he hesitated, "... and I love you." He blushed, something that has never happened. "I love you too Misuto" you said as you traced your finger on his sharp jaw line. His eyes widened at your response, but then he's facial features relaxed. He looked deeply into your eyes, before inching closer to your face. He knew you were jumpy because of your attack, so he moved slowly and carefully. Soon he was only a cm away from your lip, and looked into your eyes for permeation to take the next step. Your eyes confirmed everything and he finally closed the gap between your faces. His lips gently moved against yours, softly moving in sync with your lips. He stroked your (h/l), (h/c) hair with his right hand, while his left hand caressed your check. You felt something warm and wet run across your lower lip. Misuto was asking for entrance, and you happily let him in. he carefully moved his tongue past your lips as he searched every part of your mouth. Being completely submerged in pleasure, you wrapped your arms around his thin, pale neck. Your hands found their way into his hair and tangled themselves in his soft, blue locks. You would do anything to stay like this forever, but the urge for air was becoming too strong and you were forced to break the kiss. For a moment, you and Misuto just gazed at each other, trying to catch our breaths. "(y/n), I love you so much. I'm so happy I could meet an amazing human being like you" Misuto said, gasping as he spoke. "I love you too Misuto" you said. And with that, Misuto held you closer to his chest and you both lay down on the couch. Misuto placed his parka over the two of you. "You should rest" he said before moving over so you could use his chest as a pillow. You moved your head over his heart so you could hear his heart beat as you drifted to sleep. Misuto wrapped his arms around you and you both fell asleep.