chapter 15

I was waiting back stage until sashas match was over when I heard her them play I walked and she looked at me shocked because the last time I was there she beat my ass and I told her that I would get my revenge I ran down the ramp and into the ring and tackled her to the ground and started bouncing her head off the mat she was screaming I picked her up and through her out of the ring and I got out also and I grabbed her by the hair and walked up the ramp and through her Into the stage screen thing (just go with it I forgot what it was called) I backed up and watched her slowly get up and when she was fully up I speared her into the screen I then got up picked her up went back down to the ring through her back in took her up to the top rope with me and did a move that was banned from the wwe and nxt it was called bloody Sunday I got up as my them played and got on the top of the turnbuckle and said load enough for the crowed to hear "I said I was going to get my revenge I'm the boss now!" The crowed cheered as I walked back up the ramp when I got backstage I saw everyone was shocked I walked up to Shane he looked at me shocked as well.

"Well dammmmmm" Shane said I laughed

"I said I was gonna get my revenge I just made my point" I said smirking

He grabbed me by my waste and kissed me let just say we had a little fun that night at the hotel and I'm glad he was my first ;)