Luke imagine for McKenzie

Hope you like it! My first personal imagine c:

You could't wait until Luke picked you up! You had been gone for the holiday, and so he promised that you guys would spend as much time as possible, and you would start by having a day at the beach. You had your new bikini on under your tank and shortie shorts but you hated swimming in public. Everyone can see your body and it bothered you. That wouldn't let it stop you and Luke from having a good time though. You weren't ruining this.
His car was finally here! You practically ran out the door and jumped inside. "Some ones a little enthusiastic today," he piped. "I have just missed you so much..." You mumbled before a pulled you in for a long, desperate, much needed kiss. When you both pulled back at the same time, you buckled your seatbelt and you started the 30 minute drive to the beach, listening to your song.
Luke parked out by the street and you walked hand in hand out onto the sand. He was carrying your beach tote for you, what a gentleman he was! Even though it was pink and had palm trees on it. You saw Beau first. He was wearing his swim trunks like the rest of the boys. They were disrupting a volleyball game.
"Fancy meeting you here," James said politely. "You guys are 15 minutes late! Did you do it? Did you get 'caught in traffic'?" Beau was yelling in our faces. "Calm down. We stopped at McDonalds for lunch really quick," you said. They all looked disappointed. Daniel left to go talk to a dorrito-tan girl with dark hair and sunglasses. She looked like she could be a model- tall and skinny.
The other boys left for some ice cream while you and look when to set down you things and lie down to look at the view. Daniel and dorito sat down next to you guys also. "So where are you from?" Daniel asked her. "Hawaii," " Well if all the girls in Hawaii are as hot as you I want to live there," he winked. You glanced at Luke. His head was back and he was enjoying the warm breeze.
After a few minutes of just sitting Luke suggested that you and him go splash around in the water with the other boys. A group of girls was hanging with them though, and you hoped you wouldn't embarrass yourself. You eventually aggreed. "C'mon McKenze the water's perfect! Luke shouted over the water. You hesitantly slid down your short and took off your top. Luke was preoccupied at the moment though to notice your new suite.
The girls were model-like also. As you were wading in the water, one of them splashed you. The salt water severely burned your eyes, and your hair was wet and frizzled. You grabbed his hand and pulled him out immediately. "I cant take it! Everyone else here are models, beautiful, tall and skinny with perfect teeth and hair. Even you and the boys. Why dont you just ditch me for one of those girls..." you whimpered, almost in tears. One streaked down your cheek.
"What are you saying to yourself? You are perfect in every imaginable way possible. You are my baby. Never forget i choose you over them everyday and any day. I love you more than you will ever know," He pulled you into a tight hug and leaned from side to side. "By the way, you look gorgeous in the new bikini," he whispered in your ear. You loved him too. So much.
Luke told the boys that he wasnt feeling well you and him you could go out to eat. He took you to a pizza parlor, then went home to watch reruns of your favorite tv shows :)

I'm so sorry if its bad, school started this week and im a bit caught up in studies so just tell me what you want me to change c;