Beau Imagine for Bayli

Before I start this one I just need to say that I am seriously in love with your name. Like its srsly really pretty and one of my fav names xx

You were so excited, you couldn't describe it. Just yesterday, THE Beau Brooks had asked YOU on a date. You had only dreamed of things like this and you never expected any of it to actually happen. Your hair looked perfect, and you had managed to pull out a decent looking outfit for the afternoon. It was fancy, in a casual way.
The doorbell rang and your heart stopped. You ran downstairs, almost tripping over your shoes, and stopped to take a breath just one second before opening the door. The first thing you noticed was his eyes. Those flawless green eyes. "Hey," he winked and half smiled. You smiled back but inside you were going berzerk. You slipped on your flats and took his hand. After he opened the car door for you and acted all gentleman-like, you drove in town to go look around the shops.
Your first dates had always been kind of awkward, but Beau seemed to fill all the gaps in the conversations. You would point out cute things you would see in the windows, and he would rush in there to buy them for you. (Of course you told him no but he just kept buying things.) After it was all done, he drove you home in his car and walked you up to the door. "I had a great time," he said. You nodded and said the same to him. He leaned in just a tad...but then quickly said he would call you as he jogged back to his car. "He better call me," you thought. You couldn't wait for your next date.

Hope you like it!