c h a p t e r 4

Rewind back to that day:
" M-my mom is dead."

Pryce stopped and rubbed the back of his neck. " I'm sorry to hear that. I know it was tough."

I nodded my head trying to stay strong. I didn't like to think about mom being dead but I had to face reality knowing it was true.

I looked down at my feet and tried to bare the conversation. I know he's curious and he doesn't understand my situation but I just can't bring that up right now.

" Let's change the convo." I offered.

" Yea ok maybe we can talk sometime else."

" Yea... So watchu' wanna do today?" I asked finishing up my fruits.

" I don't know lets just walk around it's pretty nice outside."

" Ok but first let me change."

That made him look over at my current outfit; my pajamas.

He chuckled.

"What? You know my SpongeBob pajamas are fye." I boosted. He tried to stay silent but I knew he agreed.

I cleaned up the kitchen and turned off the tv. I then lead him into the family room so that he could chill and wait for me.

" Yo can I get like a house tour?" He added.

" Maybe later, or you can feel free to look around now."

He smiled and I walked away and down the hallway towards the spiral staircase.

I went to my room and picked out a simple outfit ( leggings and a hoodie).
I then headed for the shower.

Pryce.

I walked down the hallway I saw Esydnia going down and I found a couple room.

One room was a guest bedroom, one was a trophie room and another was a room that had a lock on it.

Of course I'm curious of it and I'm pretty sure it's Mr. Rodriguez's room.
I walked past another pair of staircase that goes down. I went down the carpeted stairs and that lead me to a movie theater room.

" Damnn."

I left back to upstairs and found 2 bathrooms and a fitness center. I'm still wondering about the locked room.

I went up the big stair case and found Esydina's room and her dads. There was another guest room and then a big room with a piano, a fire place and pictures hanging up.

There was a couch in front of the fireplace with a huge bear skin rug, they sure are fancy.

I walked over to a picture of little Esydina. There was a pretty brown skinned lady that was holding her in her arms. She had the same almond shaped eyes and curly hair.

I'm guessing that's her mom. I heard footsteps coming up from behind me and I turned around.

" I see you found the piano room."