c h a p t e r 42 (part 2)

Part 2- The final C h a p t e r (42)
Kodie

Pryce gets out of the limo and walks all the way over to the other side to let me out. He grabs my hand and I pick up the other side of my dress avoiding from getting it dirty on the ground. I then climb out of the limo and the rest of the crew got out after me. I latched hands with Pryce then wait until we had the tickets ready, we also greet others walking into the venue.

Once we got in, we gave our tickets and immediately school photographers were taking pictures. The venue was just perfect, it was big, the decorations were beautiful and the atmosphere was great. I smiled at the camera and the picture was taken, which I'm guessing would most likely end up in the year book. "I still can't get over how fine you look" Pryce mumbled in my ear. I thanked him and planted a kiss on his lips.

We found a table for us and the crew and met up with some others. " Hey has anyone seen Melon?" Kadia asked.

" Speaking of the devil here she comes..." Jamela blurted making everyone's head turn towards her direction.

Pryce huffed and I grabbed his hands looking up to him. " Just ignore her if she says something ignorant." I told him.

" Pryce you look very handsome" Melanie complimented him. Which I didn't really mind because after all Pryce did look good and second of all she can look at him but she can never have him.

Pryce stayed silent and I quickly elbowed him trying to make him say something nice " You look nice yourself" he said back nonchalantly. She smiled at him then looked  over at me "Don't you look gorgeous!" She greeted me with a devious smile.

" Awe thanks Melanie, you look gorgeous too." I told her honestly. Even though I have a ton of hate for this girl, I don't wanna let her get under my skin especially on prom night. So I'll let her be petty if she chooses too.

After our encounter, Pryce and I get up to greet other couples that also looked amazing. I even seen Dylan's Ex- girlfriend which she was also looking good. Suddenly, Jawan got on the microphone and started hyping up the party. Everyone came on the dance floor and they first turned on Mask Off - by Future. The lord knows how sick of that song I am but that wasn't stopping me from turning up

"PERCOCET! MOLLY PERCOCET! CHASE A CHECK , NEVER CHASE A BITCH!" The crowd yelled. A dance circle just happened to form on the dance floor and the next thing you know my baby Pryce was out there killin' it. Jawan came in and started dancing along with him like they had actually practiced.

" Aye! Aye! Get it!!" Kadia yelled off the chain.

I laughed and watched as my baby danced over to me grabbing my hand. After the song came on they played a whole bunch of other turnt song, the whole prom was shook. Man, that's the one reason why I love going to a Black school, I feel like we can all vibe with each other even if we most of us ain't cool.

" Sex with me so amazing!" Kadia song.

" All this hard work, no vacation" I finished dancing up on her.

" You having fun?" She asked.

" Yea girl- you?"

" Hell yeah, but I got a lot shit need to talk to y'all about."

I sighed" Remember what you said? Just save it till later... Dia it's our night!" She rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled, " your right, I'm sorry!" She said with a pout. " It's ok, now let's just have fun!" I told her.

After 7 songs my dogs were already killing me. I kicked off my heels and made my way over to the food table the I went to the bar and ordered a sprite, and got Pryce the same. I walked back over to our table and decided take a food a break.