Oh man

Dora hovered over Boots and caressed his naked body.
"Explore me Dora" he whimpered, trying to stay as quiet as possible. But before Dora could do what she wished, Swiper kicked down the door, attempting to rob the house of all its valuables, only to catch Boots and Dora about to do the do. He was disgusted. He had never seen anything so sinful. But he felt something more overwhelming than the disgust. He felt rage, he felt jealousy. Swiper didn't quite understand why, but he wanted him. He wanted him all to himself. Dora shouldn't be able to take the one he loves so dearly away from him so easily. It was unfair.
"Swiper..."
No.. She can't do this to him, he needed to stop her before it was too late.
"No..."
He was running out of time! What should he do? He needs to get his love back to him. He belonged to Swiper and Swiper alone.
"... Swiping..."
But it was already too late. Dora had already spat out the words that demanded he left them alone, to carry on with their adventure. Why did this have to happen to him!
"... Oh... Man..." He mumbled, clicking his fingers before making his way out of the room.
Swipers POV:
How can I let this happen to me? Those children are about to have steamy alone time and then my lover is going to be hers forever! Why.. Why couldn't I stop it when I had the chance!
Tears began streaming down my face as I heard various moans from the room beside me. Why does this always happen to me..
I decided it was finally time to end it all. Boots didn't love me. Boots never has loved me. He never will love me.
I made my way to a cliff and sighed. This was the end.
"Swiper! Senpai! Don't do this!!" I heard a familiar voice behind me whimper. I turned around. It was my love, Boots.
"B-Boots, my love, what are you doing here? I thought you loved Dora!"
"yeah turns out she wasn't really my type, but u totally are!!"
My love came back for me.
Boots came back for me.
I've never been so happy. He wrapped his arms around me and begged me to never leave him or try any of this again. I agreed. Maybe life isn't all that bad after all.
"Oh man"

Authors note thing???:
WOW I TOOK A JOKE A LITTLE TOO FAR RIGHT HERE HAHA. I nEED TO STOP. this is possibly the most interesting story I've written on here. You're welcome.