Blackbird

"Morning star shine." Blaine's rugged morning voice sang it softly.

I softly stirred awake opening my eyes to see him.

"The earth says 'Hello'." He smiled leaning on his side facing me.

"You twinkle above us, we twinkle below." I smiled finishing off the verse.

Blaine smiled kissing my lips. "Get dressed I've got plans."

"But it's warm I don't wanna get up." I whined snuggling his chest.

"Come on we can cuddle all you want later." Blaine smiled kissing my hair.

"Fine." I sighed getting up.

Blaine laughed getting up as well, throwing me a red flannel. "What's this?" I asked.

"You'll see just put it on." He smiled going to another room with his clothes.

I rolled my eyes and changed into the baggy red flannel, my skinny jeans, and boots. I styled my hair only a little letting the rest fall back in an almost coif.

I went down stairs and spotted Blaine in a similar blue flannel and jeans with hiking boots, he smiled and handed me a cup of coffee and put out a bowl of berries, "you look cute today."

I smiled taking the coffee sipping it. "So do you."

Blaine popped a couple berries in his mouth and smiled.

"Wanna tell me what we're doing yet?" I asked eating some of the berries as well.

"We are going for a walk, the forest is really pretty here." Blaine smiled sipping his coffee.

I sat at the little counter, "I don't usually go outside you know." I smirked sipping more of my own.

"Well you will for your boyfriend, won't you?" Blaine smirked.

"Yeah your lucky I love you." I smiled kissing his cheek.

Blaine smiled finishing his coffee, "come on finish up I wanna go."

I ate a few more berries and finished my coffee walking out the door hand in hand with Blaine.

We walked through the forest, Blaine pulling me with time. He talked about how he used to play here as a kid.

"Look up there." Blaine smiled pointing to the birds on the branches, singing to one another.

"What are they?" I asked looking up at him and then to the birds.

"Mockingbirds." He smiled whistling a little tune having it repeated back to him.

I smiled looking at them starting to hum black bird. Blaine started to hum along as a black up and I quietly sung under my breathe was we walked through.

Blaine hummed with me and I smiled as he did. After a while I laid my head on his arm and we both just enjoyed each other's company.

Blaine took me to one last spot. It was a huge Clift on a mountain that we've climbed all day. I gasped as I saw the color changing sky and the rocky landscape.

"Pretty huh?" He smiled looking at me.

"Stunning." I quietly replied.

He smiled back stealing a kiss. "Your the prettier sight..."

I blushed and smiled, "shut up."

Blaine held my hand tightly. "Let's get back, I've got dinner planned."

I nodded and we walked back laughing and talking. We got back and the stars were starting to come out.

We set out dinner on the balcony out looking on all the stars in the sky. I looked at the neatly set table. "Wine?" I smirked looking up at him.

"Only one. That ok?" He asked.

"I've never tried." I smiled looking at it.

"Try a sip, I only gave you a little anyway." Blaine smiled sitting down across from me.

I took a tiny sip and coughed it up disgusted. Blaine laughed and drank his own normally.
"Still a kid huh?"

"Shut up." I smirked eating my dinner.

Blaine smiled talking to me about all the stars.

I smiled as he did and sat next to him leaning against his shoulder as he talked.

I started to fall asleep on his shoulder while he talked.

"Good night star shine..."

A/N
It's fucking 3 am.
Stay Strange
Mia🦄