Collection 2

Act 4 Scene 1 (1 year ago)
(Kron and Sarah were running towards the amusement park. They got to the park and saw a helicopter hovering over them.)
Voice from the helicopter: Kron we're gonna let down the rope now. (A rope dropped from the helicopter)
Kron: Sarah go first I'm right behind you. (Sarah nodded and grabbed onto the rope. Kron was following suit. They made it to the helicopter. The helicopter took them away from the city into a forested area. They all ran into the cave. The watched some UFO fly over the forest.)

Act 5 Scene 1
(Kron wakes up in a strange room. There was a dim light shining over his eyes. Reality began to dawn on him. He checked his wrist and saw that he was strapped to a bed. A man enters the room.)
Kron: (trying to loosen his hand from the strap)
Man: Calm down (moving slowly towards Kron) I'm just here to talk
Kron: I'm not saying a thing until you unshackle me.
Man: Promise me that you won't hurt me.
Kron: (he nods this made the man walk up to him and unshackle him.) What do you want from me? (checks his wrist)
Man: Let's start with an introduction. I'm Richard the leader of a set of survivors. This is an underground institute. We've been taking refuge here.
Kron: Still doesn't answer my question.
Richard: We saw the weapon you made. We need a lot of those. So you could be useful in our camp.
Kron: (Stands up) Not interested.
Richard: we all thought our Messiah had come for us. Seeing you here have everyone hope.
Kron: Does that give you the right to knock me out and bring me here. (Hands akimbo)
Richard: That should be Tyler. I'm sorry he had to do that to. His methods could be harsh sometimes. (Taps Kron on the shoulder.) I'll show you to where you'll be staying for the time spent.
Kron: Where's Kelvin?
Richard:(confused) Who's Kelvin?
Kron: my mouse
Richard: It's already in the place allocated to you. Get dressed and let's go.(Kron stands and puts his shirt on)