Collection 4

Act 8 scene 1(Flash back)
(Kron ran after the drone and shot at it after he collected a rifle from one of his escorts. The drone faced Kron and shot at him before flying deep into the sky with Sarah still hanging underneath screaming with fear.)
Kron:(After dodging the laser shot, he tried shooting but the drone was out of range. He sat on the ground weakly.)
Escort 1:She's gone sir
Kron: (Tears dropping out of his eyes) I'll avenge you Sarah.
Escort 1:It's not safe out here. We gotta go inside. (Kron yells at the escort)
Kron:Leave!!!!(They left quietly)

Act 9 Scene 1(Present day)
(Someone knocks on Kron'S apartment. He opens the door to see Lisa wearing a jean trouser with a T-shirt.)
Kron:Hi (Awkwardly)
Lisa :Hey Kron. (There was a bit of awkward silence) can I come in? (Breaking the awkward silence)
Kron:Yeah, come in. (She walks inside and sits on the bed)
Lisa :It's a nice apartment you've got. (Looking round) Ours is a lot smaller than yours. How come you get to stay in the VIPs room.
Kron:I dunno. Probably because I've got to work on a project given to me.
Lisa : No way. You're the scientist?
Kron: Yeah? (Sounds more like a question)
Lisa :The news is all over that we found help from a scientist who will help us against the aliens.
Kron:Where exactly are we?
Lisa : MegaTech in New
Kron: I really need to get back to my crib. Can you help me out of here?
Lisa :I can't. (Stands) is that why you called me here? (Arms akimbo)
Kron:No. Just need a friend right now. (Kelvin comes out under the bed) there you are little guy (After a while, they both seem to be getting along. She was laughing at Kron'S jokes. It got to an extent that they started playing roughly when Lisa was trying to collect a book from the collection already prepared in the room. While playing rough Kron seems to capture her at the wall trying to collect the book. Immediately Kron'S eyes met hers she sealed his lips with her mouth. Kron seemed to be caught unaware. Kron had to break free from her)
Kron:(With a little element of embarrassment) I'm sorry, I can't do this(He breathes the words out)
Lisa : (trying to hide her disappointment) no no its fine(avoiding his gaze) there's someone?
Kron:yeah, but she's.... (Trying not to say it)
Lisa: Shush (Placed her index finger on his lips) wherever she is, she'll want you to move on. Enjoy the final moments of your life. (Meeting his gaze again) I can see that you're lonely. I'm here for you okay? (Cups his cheeks with her right hand) I think I better go now. See you at dinner.
Kron: Okay. (She hugs him before making her way towards the door)

Act 10 Scene 1(Flash back)
(Kron and his escorts were in the cave apartment. There seems to be shortage of food and water because Kron went to check the food cabinet and found nothing)
Kron:We can't just sit around here expecting food to come to us. It's been weeks since we contacted the rescue team. No one showed up. (Rick, one of the three escorts goes to a corner and grabs his gun)
Rick :We go hunting then. Probably check the city. We could meet some food in the groceries store
Kron: Let's move it(The remaining two soldiers grab their guns)

Act 9 Scene 2(Present day)
(Kron was eating alone as usual until Lisa comes to sit beside him)
Lisa:Hey handsome, (With a smirk)
Kron: Hey, I'm sorry about the other.... (Lisa cuts in)
Lisa: You know, my friends and I are planning this sleep over. Where we get to come with our boy friends. I've got none so I'd love you to come as my own date. Something to get our minds off everything we've lost in the invasion
Kron: Where is it gonna be?
Lisa: your apartment? (With a pleading face)
Kron:I don't know(She cuts in)
Lisa:Please
Kron:okay, I'll be expecting y'all tonight.
Lisa: (With excitement audible in her voice) my friends are gonna be excited.
Kron: Alright don't keep me waiting. (Seems more relaxed)
Lisa:I won't

Act 11 Scene 1(Late that night)
(Lisa's friends and their boyfriends sat on the couch with bottles of beer in their hands. Seems they still get beer in the cafeteria. They all seemed drunk except for Kron and Lisa who seemed sober. They all slept on the bed except Kron. Kron laid on the couch all alone, unable to sleep. Lisa too laid beside her friends on the bed, unable to sleep.)
Kron:(Noticed that Lisa was still awake. Lisa stands to come and join him on the couch) what are you doing?
Lisa: Just lay still, sleeping by your side wouldn't hurt much you know(after spooning for a while, she slept off. Kron too gradually drifts into dreamland)

Act 11 Scene 2 (Next morning).
(A knock was heard on the door. Kron tries to free himself from Lisa who used his arm to twine around herself)
Kron: Who's there? (Opens the door to see Richard and some of his escorts)
Richard: Good morning Mr Kron, I can see you've made a lot of friends(Looking into the apartment to see the crew he had there) we're heading into town for your tools to be used. You're coming with us.