Collection 11

Act 18 scene 2
(The car engine starts after a little more cabling. The others started towards the RV. They rushed inside. Lutror climbed on top of the RV as the car was driven by Kron. It was a smooth ride until they were close to park avenue.)
Kron: Oh my God. (Sighting the place from afar)

Lutror: what's the matter?

Kron: look(They all sighted the tower from afar which was presently being blown by drones Martian drones)
Lutror: what's the closest building to the tallest building?
Kron : it's over there (pointing at a close building)

Lutror: stop the machine(the car) 

Kron : okay( marched the brake)

Lutror: we have to take out the drones after we cloak the city. We're going to the the building. And we have to be as discreet as the night (They all walk out of the RV)

Act 19 Scene 1 (Flash back)
(Kron carried his laptop with the drive in it to the upper part of the cave. He opened the laptop and the feminine voice continued)
Voice: Welcome back Mr Kron.  What would you like me to do for you.

Kron : I need a weapon to shatter drones. Can you help me with that?

Computer: affirmative. To create a weapon like that, you'll need to get some of the resources for that.

Kron : Where can I get the materials and which materials?

Computer: Scanning(A radar appeared on the screen. It buzzed when it located some things) Target is in New York.

Act 18 Scene 3
(Kron and Lutror were walking in the street discreetly while the drones were busy blowing the building down)

Lutror: We'll enter the building from the sewer, we're surely going to be spotted if we go through the street. (Opens a sewer on the road waiting for Kron to enter. Kron waited a little)
Lutror: What's wrong?

Kron : Can I trust you?

Lutror: Come on, we don't have enough time (Richard and his men came from behind them while Kron enters the sewer with the others following him. Lutror looked round to check if the coast was clear before entering with them. The sewer was dark on the inside. Richard was the first to beam his torch around while others checked their back pack for theirs. Lutror led the team with a GPS device in his hand. It was making this beeping sound)

Lutror: this sewer is infested by parasites

Richard: What kinda parasites? (with curiosity written on his face)

Lutror: Trust me, you don't wanna mess with them. They're viscous flesh eating monsters from my planet. I'm sure they were dropped in the sewers to ensure that no one survives by trying to run into the sewer

Kron: I guess we have to be as discreet as ever.

Lutror: They sleep during the day, let's just hope we don't disturb them. (They walk further into the sewer with rats roaming about.)

Kron: (Adjusts his rifle) So how do we construct the device?

Lutror: You'll see when I get there ( A crack was heard below them, all lights were flashed at the spot and they discovered that the last escort stepped into a Shelly substance which was sticky on the inside)

Lutror: Oh no ( With fear written on his face)

Kron: What's that?

Lutror: We just pissed em off. They flashed light at the surroundings and found a lot of the yellow round shells hanging around.)

Kron: What are those? (Asking curiously)

Lutror: Eggs. (A wailing sound was heard from a distant place. A shadow moved right behind them with speed)