[20]

^Ella's crying in pain😅✌🏻️

Love you❤️

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Okay," She smiled at the well dressed Ella. "So... You want me to distract the Vampires?" Ella asked as she nodded.

"Izzy, this is crazy." Ella sighed looking at her outfit that showed to much skin. Apparently, Ella wanted to talk to Eleanor and Alec has a plan for that. So, Ella went to Izzy to wear an attractive outfit that the vampires will love.

"You look hot." Izzy giggle as she looked at the girl with a sad pout on her face. "All you have to do is walk down the hallway and be attractive and sassy." Izzy clapped her hands together in excitement.

She was wearing a tight black dress that had showing stripes with pointy black heels

She was wearing a tight black dress that had showing stripes with pointy black heels. Her brown blocks fell down her shoulders. "Ella, come on we ha—oh wow." Alec stopped at the door as he looked at the girl up and down. "Do I look fine?" The girl bit her bottom lip.

"You look more than fine." Alec smiled at the girl as someone called him. "Alec," The one and only appeared at the door and looked at Ella confusedly.

"What's going on?" Queen B asked.

"She's going to a club."

"None of your business."

Isabelle giggle at Ella's answer then left the room leaving the trio. "Why isn't it my business?" Queen B smirked as they stood face to face. "Jealous?" Ella gave a soft face with a smirk that she learned from Mrs.Blitzer. "Why would I be jealous?"

"The mirror is right behind." Ella rolled her eyes then walked out of the room leaving a confused Alec and an angry Queen B.

"I have to go." Alec told Lydia as he took Ella's heels in hand and walked out leaving a jealous and an angry Lydia. "What was that about?" Alec asked as he caught up with a pissed off Ella. "Nothing." She sighed.

"We're still going to have that talk you promised me." He told her as she giggled, "You'll never forget the talk, will you?"

"No, because the talk will reveal so many secrets."

Everyone's gaze was on the hot girl that was walking down the hallway. Some guys whistled, some fainted, and some followed. She then heard arrows which was a sign that Alec and Izzy were here. She stopped in her tracks at the end of the hallway and turned around to face the drooling vampires.

"Over there." She pointed towards Alec and Izzy who were behind the open door. All vampires growled and ran to their direction

Some came Ella's direction but she blocked all their hits expect one threw a dagger right in her stomach. Ella fell to the wall and caused a blood puddle to form around her. The dagger was still in her stomach as she had trouble to take it out. The vampire came her way ready to kill her.

She tried to pull the dagger and she succeeded. Once, the dagger was out she couldn't stand up from all the pain that was spreading.

With one swift the vampire fell on her feet with an arrow sticking out of his back. She looked up and saw the guy she owe's to much.

"I owe you." She managed to say as he came her way and bent down. "Your hurt." Alec tried thinking of something to do.

"Yeah, I could see that." Ella joked as he chuckled and pulled out his phone. "Were coming." Alec said through the phone then placed it back in his pocket

"Where are we going?" She asked as she stood up with Alec's help and slung an arm around his shoulder.

"Questions for later, Holt." She chuckled at his comment and they both walked out of the vampire building in silence.

"Magnus? Really?" She asked unbelievably at the choice Alec made. "Yeah, he's the one who can help you." Alec's answer was true but Ella didn't like Magnus and Alec in the same room.

She knew the feeling Magnus had for Alec, but Ella didn't like it. She still didn't really figure out her feelings towards Alec, but she soon will.

"Alec, what a pleasant surprise." Magnus said as if he knew we were coming. "I called you." Alec narrowed his eyes with duh tone. "Ella your hurt." Magnus told her as he walked towards the two. "Yeah, I can still see that. Now, can you help me?"

Magnus nodded as he took her other arm and swung it around his shoulder. They both walked her towards a couch and laid her there. "Why aren't I healing?" Ella asked as she looked at her scar. "That's because it's to deep." Magnus answered as he looked at her scar carefully.

"Well, can you fix me?" Ella asked as Magnus chuckled at her use of words. "You mean heal you?" He chuckled. "Yeah." She smiled at him as Alec glared at the two. Let's just say Alec is not happy with whats going on between the two.

He wanted to punch something, anything. Ella noticed this, "Alec, you okay?"

Alec nodded, "Yeah can we start already?" Ella looked at him confusedly, "Magnus already started." She gestured towards Magnus who was making an antidote.

Ella suddenly felt the rush of pain near her heart, she groaned at the feeling. Alec quickly took her hand and rubbed soothing circles. Ella still groaned in pain as her back arched, "It hurts." She cried in pain as she placed her hand on the deep scar.

"Wait," Magnus said as he quickly added some ingredients together and mixed them. "Here we go." Magnus came running with the antidote towards the arched girl and the boy comforting her.

"Here." Magnus placed the cup by her lips and poured it down her throat as she swallowed. Her heart beat even out and she laid comfortably with the soothings she was getting from Alec. Magnus went back to the table and placed the cup then left the room leaving the two.

"Alec?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk?"

----------------------------------------------

Sooooo....... What do you think?

I honestly think this Chapter sucked. I just wanted to update since i am bored out of my mind.

Thanks for reading😍❤️

//-stilesunicorn//