[35]

^Ella smirking at who?!?!

Ps... Sorry for any grammar mistakes❤️ I will edit every mistake after this story finishes❤️

Enjoy,☺️😝💕

EDITED

🔮 🔮 🔮

"Thank You." Ella smiled at Dr.Fiona. "No worries darling." Fiona smiled back as she took the gloves out of her hands. Cade helped Ella stand up from the bed that she was laying on.

"Don't move your shoulder a lot." Fiona instructed Ella who nodded. Fiona stitched Ella's shoulder with 25 stitches. "Can I talk to you?" Cade asked Fiona who nodded her head. Cade helped Ella out of the room and took her to the couch in the hallway.

"I'll be back." Cade kissed Ella's forehead as he left her on the couch. Ella looked confused as she watched her brother run into Fiona's office. The sound of the elevator ding rushed through the empty halls as a worried looking Emma came running out.

Ella started laughing by Emma's look as Emma turned around towards the laughing sound. Emma started running towards her sister as she sat on her knees in front of her. "Are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt?"

Ella chuckled at her sister's stammering. "I am fine, Emma." Ella reassured her as she took her hand in hers. Emma kissed Ella's hand which caused Ella to giggle. "Your not marrying me are you?"

Emma widened her eyes as she bursted out laughing. "No, eww. Your better off being my sista." Emma sassed as she twirled her finger around a stray of hair. Ella shuffled a little in the couch to make herself comfortable.

Whilst Cade had an interested conversation with Fiona. "So, your related to us?" Cade asked Fiona who nodded with a smile. "Your my mom's sister. As in my aunt?" Cade chuckled unbelievably as he ran his hand through his brown locks.

"Cade, I wanted to tell you. Please don't get mad." She begged as she stepped forward. "I am not mad, I am just disappointed." And with that Cade Holt left a sad Fiona in the office.

He stopped dead in his tracks once he saw a blonde figure laughing with Ella. Ella's laughing died as Emma looked at her confused. Emma realized that Ella was looking at something else other than the blonde. Emma followed Ella's gaze as she stopped at Cade's figure.

Emma caught her breath in her throat at the awkwardness. "Hey!" Cade laughed lightly as he rubbed his neck with the palm of his hands. "Hi." Emma smiled weekly as she looked down at the floor. "I'll leave you guys alone." Ella said, but as she was about to stand up she hissed in pain.