Is what I suspected wrong?

Hema's POV

My god my god I just can't believe that it's all my brother's plan. I didn't expect this to happen. But why must my brother pay him money to kill me. I believed him so much. Did he cheat me? Hey wait but why must my brother send his man to meet my ex. If he plan this he confirm will not let him or his man out right? Am I wrong? Maybe I'll get more clues when they talk..

But she got even more confused when they both started talking.

Hema's ex: Hey so came to know where is she?

G's man: She told her bro this place.

Hema's ex: then where is she?

G's man: how I know?

.......

They talked and talked for soo long but they didn't talk about Guru at all.

......

Hema's ex: but wait.

G's man: What?

Hema's ex: the money you had to pay me

G's man: my god (took money out of his pocket) take it!!!

But at that time they finished talking Hema received a call but she accidently place it in sound mode so when her ringtone was out both of them came to know that someone is peeking on them. And when they started finding, Hema started running to find somewhere safe. And luckily she reached to a place where there were some people around. She wanted to cross the road. But didn't know that it was still on red man. She started crossing the road and when she is in the middle of the road, a car came towards her. That second she saw that car speeding towards her she stood there like a statue...