I'm Sorry

you took a pen and paper and started writing

" its time to say goodbye. So i want to thank you for the memories you have given me. I would like to thank you for the joys you have brought me, even if they are from lies. I want to thank you for letting me get to know you. I want to thank you for the change in my life you have brought me, and I still remember the first time I saw you. I want to thank you for the lessons you have taught me. I want to thank you for the pain, the heartache, the love, the happiness, and the emotional hell I have felt. I want to thank you for the period of time you gave me that I felt as if I were flying. I want to thank you for the times I would fall to the ground crying, clutching myself, and feeling myself cracking to pieces. I want to thank you for the times I thought I knew the story. The times I knew how to handle things. The times I found out I was wrong. I thank you for the time I spend on you, the hours I layed awake at night, the hours I spent crying, the infinite hours I thought of you. I thank you for breaking me, piece by piece. I thank you for the strength I have acquired. I thank you for the hard truths I have learned. And most of all, I thank you for the goodbye that was never said. The goodbye that will never feel real in my heart. The goodbye that I will always question. The goodbye that came as quick as lightning. The goodbye I always knew would come but refused to believe it. I thank you for all of this and more. So now its time to say what I will never hear from you. Goodbye"

You signed on the paper and left it on the table 

But at the same time in Ani's Home...

______________________________________________________________

Guys was the letter a bit boring with the ' i thank you' out there so many times??

and pls continue commenting and voting