Chapter Five.

Chapter 5

| Lydia Moore |

Satisfied I watch Gwen, who by now managed to gulp down four waffles.

"Do you like it?"

Gwen mumbles something and Rome nods enthusiastically.

"Do you want to do something later?" I decide to ask, trying to avoid being alone with Alpha Marshall.

Rome's eyes light up and he grins like a mad man.

"Yes! Yes!" then he turns to his thirteen year old sister expectantly.

"Depends," she says acting indifferently while pushing her plate forward.

"Playground!" Rome joins the conversation and he bounces around the room, "-or the pool, the mall, no the park!"

"You chose Gwen," I interrupt Rome's ideas.

"It's Gwendolyn for you."

--

As quiet as I could I got some clothes out of Alpha Marshalls and room and managed not to wake him up and showered in Rome's bathroom.

Yes; Gwen, Ember and Rome had their own bathroom.

We asked Ember if she wanted to come but she was going to Rochelle -Jack's sister.

Now the three of us are in a small diner, still in the BlackWoods pack, where all eyes of the wolves are burning in my back.

"Is there something to see?" Gwen snaps at a group of girls around seventeen years old who are walking by.

Their eyes widen and they shake their head, "-n-no sorry, Gwendolyn," they stutter while bowing their head.

"I thought so! Now shoo!"

"Gwendolyn!" I hiss in a soft yet punishing tone.

"What? They kept staring and it annoyed me," she answered still angry.

When I don't answer her she takes a satisfied sip of her hot coco, Rome's eyes sliding to me then to his sister and back to me.

"Are you going to be our new mom? You're sweet," he then says, his eye brows knit together making it look like he's thinking.

I sigh and Gwen huffs in annoyance.

"Rome, I'll never be your mom," I start "-you only have one mom and that's not me." I try to explain as good as I can without 'breaking' his fragile little heart.

Rome nods his head in thought, and Gwen look s at him still slightly aggravated.

"You are so stupid."

"I'm not," Rome defends himself, but tears are already visible in his eyes.

"Gwendoline," I say, making her shut her mouth. "You are going to stop with these insults. Rome isn't stupid, and don't you dare throw things like that to him-or you'll have to deal with me, and I promise you, it won't be pretty"

Gwen snorts and puts her arms in front of her chest, -"you don't have anything to say about me."

"You're right, but don't you think you'll get of easily. If I have to become your god dam Luna, you will have to listen to me," I grin, satisfied with myself.

Gwen's eyes change the second I said that and her fangs show.

"It's time I teach you a lesson!" she sneers and gets up in a crude motion.

"I'm daughter of Alpha Marshall, and you're nothing more than a pathetic she-wolf aiming for my dad's power!"

At her word something snaps inside of me and I push my chair away.

"No, it's time you listen, you ungrateful bitch!"I yell, completely forgetting we're surrounded by Blackwood wolves.

"Shit."

After out little 'problem' at the café we left.

Rome sat in the back seat with a downcast expression, while Gwen stared out the window still mad.

When we reach the drive of Alpha Marshall's house, I see him, in all his anger, storming out.

I close my eyes and prepare myself for his fit of rage.

Gwen hops out of the car, and quickly help Rome out. Then she takes his hand and runs to the safety of the house with him, leaving me alone with him.

Slowly I get out of the car and feel an angry vibe surrounding me, I shiver.

"Hi," I sheepishly say before trying to create a gap between me and Alpha Marshall.

"Where have you been?"

"Nowhere/"

"Do you think you're funny?" he growls and takes a step closer to me.

"No."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, what the fuck is wrong with you? I was just out for a drink with Rome and Gwen, calm down will you!"

"Calm down? Calm down!" he bellows.

"Yes, ever heard of it?"

"You should really watch your tongue, Lydia."

"Me? You're saying I should watch my tongue?"

Alpha Marshall seems to have enough of my behavior because he grabs me at my upper arm and before dragging me in the house he tells me this in a hating voice, "-I'm sick of your attitude."

He yells to his children to go to Lauretta and they obey him, leaving me alone with him again.

"Get real man!" I yell anger lacing me voice. I'm past done right now. The way he treats his children isn't normal. Even though Gwen can be a total bitch, it still doesn't mean she deserves this.

The same goes for Ember.

With all my strength I try to get out of his hold but it's useless.

"Oh Lydia," he sighs disapprovingly before pulling me up the stairs.

My eyes widen when I realize what's going to happen in a few seconds.

"Let me go, please!" I whisper with a quivering voice still trying to get out of his hold.

"No, I warned you - and I'm a man of my word," he grins and it makes me sick, this is crazy.

"Bastard!"

"I don't want to hears such words," he says disapprovingly before throwing me, without hesitation, on the king size bed.

"I'm going to claim you Lydia. Then everyone will know you're mine, and there will be no escaping me."

I shake my head violently and place my heads on my chest when he hovers over me, hoping I'll be able to push him off.

Alpha Marshall's teeth show and his eyes become darker and darker every second.

His hands are on my hips putting a lot of pressure on them forcing me to groan in pain.

Slowly he brings his face closer to mine, his lips brushing my cheek before finding their way to my ear.

"This is only the beginning," he whispers before sinking his teeth in my neck.