The Outlaw and His Queen

Requested by @once_upon28

Warning Sexual Content

Regina's POV

I got up early to bring Robin some coffee from Granny's. He and I havent had much timr alone in a while. Mostly because Roland comes and lays in the bed.

"Here you go two coffees." Granny say.

"Thanks." I say.

As I walked out I bumped into Snow and Charming.

"Hey Regina." Snow says.

"Hey guys." I say.

"You look tired." Charming says.

"I am Robin and I were about to... Anyway Roland came in because he was scared and he tossed and turned all night." I tell them.

"You want some alone time with Robin.
We can take Roland off your hands tonight plus Emma and Killian will have Henry all day and night." Snow says.

"Thanks Snow." I say to her.

That night Charming came and picked up Roland and took him.

"Well we are alone." Robin says.

"Yes we are." I say.

"Lets just do what we have been planning for awhile now." He says.

"Oh thank god." I say and jump on him.

I kissed him roughly and full of passion both of us were fighting for dominance sometimes he wins, but tonight I want to win.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and we fell to the couch. He was on top of me but I fixed that by rolling on top of him. With the use of my magic our clothes where on the floor.

"Ahh thats the way you wanna play." He says and rolls on top of me.

He kisses me again and his lips trail down my exposed body. He roughly slams himself into me thrusting fast and fast. Harder and rougher.

We had sex all over the house. No place will ever bee the same again, but we wont tell anyone about where we were. He did say he wanted to do this more often and who can blame him that was one sexy feisty night and I doubt I will be able to walk soon.

Request Others!