chapter two: training part two

A/N: this is what naruto looks like ages 8-11 also remember he has white cat slints in his blue eyes he also has blonde hair that is turning white. Enjoy-Nasako002

«««sorry but 'time skip no jutsu' one year later»»»

(Third pov) 'Oh great another birthday. At least I survived for eight years.' Naruto thought to himself. The kyuubi no kitsune was beside him walking "Hey Naru-kun wanna go get some dango?" She had her puppy eyes on "Umm sure kura-Chan." She then grabbed his hand and pulled him to the nearest shop "I'd like two orders of dango and two cups of green tea please." Asked kurama "coming right up." The waitress said as she quickly walked to the kitchen after a few minutes the same women came out and gave kurama her order she gave one of the sticks to Naruto. "Umm kurama I've been thinking should I enter the academy?" The said women looked at Genkido "Why would you want to be in there?" He then showed a foxy grin "Because I will show ever one who is stronger I'll then over power the yondaime hokage." Kura Then flashed a small smile "But kura-Chan I still want to be taught by you teach me nin-jutsu please."

"Ok kit I'll teach you a tai-jutsu that only Fox related creatures can learn so I will mix some of my blood with yours. The out come will make you have Fox ears and you will have a tail which can appear and disappear when you want also it can be a weapon.Then more you train in your H/F form you will gain more tails when you have three tails you can make a miniature tailed beast bomb." He grinned at what she said he wanted power and he was getting it.

(Naruto's pov) 'ok now all I have to do is ask the yondaime hokage is for a registration.' "Kura when are you going to mix your blood with mine?" She gave a quick smile "when you are twelve." Great four more years. "How about eleven so I can train my humanoid/Fox form." I knew she was going to say yes "fine kit when you are eleven." 'Why do I feel like someone is watching me?' I then focused on finding the chakra signature and it turned out to be with a dou-jutsu.I then shunshined behind the person 'it's a girl..oh wait the one who was being bullied and I took a beating for her.' "Um hello?" She turned around and blushed heavily "oh..Um..Na..naruto-k..kun" Why is she stuttering? "Bye Hinata-Chan right?" I then shunshined away.

(Kura's pov) 'where did Naru-kun go?' I then used a seal I put on him when he ran away like I that. I flashed behind a tree and saw him with the hyuga girl that the note talked about.'Oh she thinks she can take my Naru-kun. I'll rip her hair out!! Cha!!! Wait the hell I just say??' I let out a low growl Naru-kun then shunshined away 'hmph that's what I thought you ain't gonna have a chance against me.' (I wonder if there will be a fight between kurama and hinata.*winks*) I then unsummon to Naru-kun's stomache. 'Hey Naru-kun~" 'umm kura-Chan are you okay?' I made a purring sound 'so you're just gonna ignore me fine I guess no dango for a week.' I then made a growling noise 'No!! Anything but dango!!' He then smirked 'So when do I start training in nin-jutsu?' I then jolted up 'as soon as we leave the yondaime's office.' Naruto then turned off the seals which are at x2 he ran at speeds that could rival a sannins. In two minutes he reached the tower so he put them back and picked it up to x3 which made him kneel but then stood right back up.

"Yondaime-sama I ask to be in the academy and start studying to be a strategic ninja." Naruto asked as he got on one knee.

"I accept that you be a strategic ninja and will be put on a team that has strong genins that will be able to go to the chunin exams. You will not get in anyone's way understand?!?" The fourth finally finished

"Yes yondaime-sama." With that My Naru-kun ran out the room and went to ichiraku's ramen shop.

"Yes!! You heard that kura-Chan I get to be a ninja!!" I smiled "great job Naru-kun let's eat."
«««After eating»»»
"Naru-kun I want you to promise me you won't give up on your dream." He looked at me and showed a foxy grin "I wont kura-Chan." I hugged him close and laid on the ground.

A/N : sorry for such a short chapter guys. Also the next chapter will be Naruto gaining his h/F form so I'm excited also should naruto start dating? Thanks a lot guys and share this book pls. -Nasako002