Chapter five: A sage?!?

A/N: I know this isn't Naruto but it was close to him except he has his cloak all the way open and he has no dou-jutsu. Also Naruto had no horns but Fox ears and his hair is like his father's except white. He also has no tattoos.

(Naruto's pov) As I left the Roof top I felt a presence near by so I turned the next corner and to my expectation a girl with lavander hair and pale eyes stood there and sighed.

"So your the one who was following me? Umm your names Hinata right?" After I said those words she turned bright red and started playing with her fingers.

"I-I-I came t-to wel-we-welcome the real you b-back." She seemed very shy, a persenality that I dislike very much.

"Please don't stutter when your talking to me. I dislike when people look down on themselves if you have faith you will become stronger I promise." She looked at me with a blush and then said clearly.

"Naruto-kun will you help me train? I asked Mito but she said she didn't have time for losers so can you help me get stronger?" I smiled a very small smile I was glad she didn't stutter which meant she has more confidence.

"Sure why not? But I warn you when I train I am serious if you hold back you will fail. But after training I'll you take out for bbq. Ok?" She nodded her head softly and blushed 'I guess I'll have to take her on a date after hard work.' I then felt a large amount of hatred coming from my seal.

"Well Hinata-Chan I'll see you tomorrow after meeting with my team. Bye." I then jumped off to No.9 training ground which was just a forest away. As I was in the air I took out my two tails which I obtained while with the Nitsue.
«««flashback no jutsu»»»

(Naruto's pov) While I was meditating 'so to gather light chakra I have to have a pure state of mind' I then focused on finding the evil state of mind. As I was walking in my mind scape that wasn't normal I saw the walls were pure blue. As I continued walking through the halls I started to see a soft purple color on the wall. 'Is this my chakra mixing with my hatred?' As I touched the purple wall I felt a lump in my throat my seal then started to glow red. 'So it's just hatred.' I saw my memories flash back the villagers glares and beatings.

"It hurts doesn't it they live because of our sacrafice. And then they blame us." I looked at where the voice came from.

"Who are you?" I asked in a loud manner.

"I am you and you are me." A figure came out of the dark and it looked exactly like me except he had both eyes red with no slints.

"Oh so your the hatred that lives in me. You know we could work together but...All you really want is to consume me but that's not happening." My No.2 tried to attack me he jumped at me and pulled out a sword like mine except he edge was made of flint he tried to stab me but I used my tail to grab my sword in time for both edges to collide and sparks flew.

"Not bad for the weak side of me. You could have more power if you gave in to me." His first tail then grew longer and then a second tail came out and did the same.

"My hatred for the leaf will never extinguish but I can't let anybody harm it besides me." I said to my hatred he ran at me again but with more speed as he launched himself at me I knocked the sword out of his hand and hugged him.

"Dont worry I'll use you to get Dark chakra but I don't want to harm the leaf yet so just hang tight." My no.2 then started to fade into small glowing dust.

As I left my mind scape I saw the sword I had grow a red Fox design on the side of the blade.

"So how do I gather light chakra?" I asked Yokoshi.