Chapter 6: Mourning over a brother.

(Play the music video as reading through this also the name of song is My immortal by evanescene.)
(Third pov) All one could see is Shisiu fall to the ground as Danzo's root ANBU kept stabbing him everywhere but the eyes. Danzo swiftly took off his bandages from his right eye and was reaching towards Shisiu's sharingan which was still on. As soon as Danzo was about to rip the right eye out ,his right arm was set ablaze. His screams filled the air as his arm was being destroyed by the blue flames.

"You bastard you dare take my Nii-San's eyes?!?" Yelled an enraged Naruto which was never seen before his tails getting longer and his eyes a darkened red with a cats pupil. He reached for his katana which was sharpened to where that it could cut a leaf as soon as it landed on the edge.

Naruto then vanished and swung his katana left and right the Root-ANBU were decapitated in a instant ,blood was splattered all on the grass as he reached his true victim a crazed smile came to his face.

"I Uzumaki Naruto will see you suffer in hell as soon as I get there you fucking bastard." With those words Naruto swung his katana to the left and as soon as he put his bloody sword in its sheath the head of none other than Danzo fell to the flour.

Naruto then slowly walked towards Shisiu who was coughing blood like a mad man when Naruto got there Shisiu gave a soft smile. Naruto's eyes then faded into white and blue orbs.

"Shisiu I am so sorry I let you down if I was here instead of running off this could have been avoided. Please I'm so sorry." Naruto let out a small tear as it rolled down his face it landed on Shisiu's forehead.

"N-Naruto I-I-it's ok b-but I want you to have my sh-sharingan please take it and please I beg you take care of my child. Please he is within Yakami Kashi the lady at the dango shop bring her here and help her with the child. I want you to be the god-father of the child. Good-bye Little brother." With those departing words Shisiu's eyes were left open as they turned life-less his soul then left the world of the living. Naruto then let out tears that slid down his face as he yelled at Shisiu.

"Come on Nii-San it's just a prank right? Come on you got me wake up. Wake up!! Please Shisiu WAKE UP." Naruto kept crying and begging Shisiu to awake he slammed his fist in the ground and yelled into the heavens Naruto had flashbacks of the wave mission and how Shisiu helped him forgive the leaf a bit but when Shisiu never awoke Naruto finally gave up he stood and took out Shisiu's eyes with as much respect as he could.

«««at Shisiu's funeral»»»
(Third pov) Heaven knows when the mortals below have lost a loved one so it showed them pity. Itachi and Sasuke left two red roses on Shisiu uchiha's coffin the rest of the village gave the uchiha's some space. Hinata stood there hugging Naruto as it was almost his turn to leave a rose she hugged him like a mother would a child she told him to forgive the Root-ANBU but those words fell on deaf ears then it was Naruto's turn. As he was walking down the aisle he heard low whispers about how Shisiu should have just left Naruto to die in the forest. When he finally reached the coffin of the man he called brother he felt a lump in his throat and he could feel tears coming again but then Naruto turned and flashed the famous sharingan at his brother's so called comrades.

"Listen well you scum I have no feelings towards you I would let most of you die with out a care ,but that would be going against my brother's will so I will forgive you all for now. If I hear you talk about my brother I will not let you live. Be grateful towards him." Naruto said rather harshly the villagers gave worried looks but they knew who Naruto would spare. If he did go on a rampage.

"Good-Bye Nii-San." Naruto then gripped a white rose he had until blood started leaking out of his small wound caused by the thorns on the rose. Naruto then put the rose on his coffin.

Naruto then shunshined towards the Root base. He pulled out his katana and ripped off his cloak. His sharingan then turned into the mangekyo ,ANBU then gathered around him each ready to attack. The leader then came out of the shadows and spoke to Naruto in a deadly way.

"Finally I get to kill you without having to pay a price you demon." Naruto knew that voice it was the younger brother of the ANBU that tried to capture him.

The Anbu then ran at the white haired boy and started swinging their blades with a close of his left eye Naruto turned all ANBU ablaze with black flames.

The main ANBU then ran at him with no weapon but his fist when Naruto ran back at him both cocked back their fist and exchanged blows. Naruto knew if he dropped his gravity seal he would out match his opponent in speed as Naruto was about to do just that the ANBU turned on the last thing Naruto expected he would have the SHARINGAN Naruto made his tails flare out which took the ANBU off guard. Naruto threw a right upper cut but it never connected as the opponent pulled out his sword and launched it into Naruto's heart which made the human vessel wince as it went on until the handle touched his chest.

"I beat you ,you demon!" The ANBU yelled into the air tears slid down his face as he felt a quick pain in his chest. As he looked down at his chest he saw a bright light before everything went dark.

Naruto pulled out the katana that peirced him and started to walk towards the entrance but then remembered the sharingan in the ANBU. He quickly ripped them out and walked out of the god-forsaken base. As he made his way towards Shisiu's apartment he then placed his opponent's sharingan on a table he summoned a red fox.

"Take these to Uzushiogakure and keep them safe." Naruto explained to his summon.

As the fox poofed away with the eyes Naruto layed on the bed and planned on how to bring Shisiu back to life. While thinking Naruto felt a sudden urge to sleep as any human needed after being stressed about their brother's funeral.

A/n: hiya guys so I know 'I'm horrible for making Naruto's "brother" die in front of him because the white haired boy was jumping to conclusions. Anyways I'd like to know how I did ,but Naruto will not be power hungry because of this death and I think I'll bring Shisiu back in shippuden Please tell me if I did good and if you cried. Bye-Author.