That hurts!

The gang was sitting in the black box theatre as their teacher arrived.

„Jade, Tori you're the first!", he said.

They will act out an fight scene. The problem is, they don't get along. Sure, it's normal that you don't get along with everyone from you class but they were like dogs and cats. They're arguing the whole time. Dogs and cats can get along with each other but that's very rare.

„If anything's wrong, say "butternut" and the scene will end, alright ?" Russ, the teacher added.

Tori and Jade were already on the stage and ready for their scene.
•••
„That's no joke! Give me your purse !", Jade said in her character.

„Well, maybe you want this.", Tori said and hit Jade with the cane, she needed.

Jade's POV:

„Well, maybe you want this.", she said.

The next thing I felt was a hard slap right into my face. I felt very dizzy at the moment and before I could do or say anything, I fell on the ground and that was the last time I saw everything clear.

Nobody's POV:

As soon as Beck saw Jade not moving and lying on the ground he got up an ran as fast as possible to her.
The whole class followed him.

„J-jade ? Say something!", he said with a shaking voice.

JADE !?", he screamed worried.

Jade's eye was all bloody and she just looked like a...corpse.

„Somebody call the ambulance! NOW !!!", Russ screamed.

Beck's eyes filled with tears as he saw his Girlfriend. He couldn't believe Tori the cause of this.
And suddenly he felt so furious!

__________________________

Do you like the story?
I know it's short, but I'll continue as fast as I can :)

••
Hello, it's December-Human who will rework this story and then upload it as soon as I have a wifi connection:)
I'll only correct some grammar or sense (do you say that so?) mistakes.
Btw: Actually, I wrote that in March