I HATE HER !!!

• • • At the Hospital:

„Oh, hello Miss West ! How are you today ?", a nurse asked.

They were still in the Hospital, because Jade's doctor said it would be dangerous for her, when she's out (she has circulatory problems). Beck's with her. All the time !

„It could be better."

„What do you exactly mean ?"

„My head just hurts, but anyway I'm fine !"

„Mmmh..."

„When do I can leave ? I'm already here for too long ! I'm a student!"

„3 days aren't that long! And I can truly understand you, but at least you have to stay here for today, you know that you're underage ?!"

Jade sighed. She really wanted to leave, but she just couldn't!

She can't really imagine that someone like Tori could do this to her!
Tori always seemed so nice.
And yes, it's obviously that she has a crush on Beck, but that she goes that far and hurt someone like Jade, was like impossible.

The nurse already left, she just checked some things. Man...it's really boring in here !

• • • Beck's POV:

I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful face, I've ever seen in my whole life.
Jade's!

„Hey, babe."

„Still tired ?", she laughed.

It was already 1 pm and I just woke up.
But don't judge me !
It was a very hard night for me !
Laying next to your hurt girlfriend is veryyyyy hard !

„Nahhh...How are you ?"

I'm fine...just a headache, not more !"

„Are you sure ? I can call a nurse ! Or I'll-"

„Be-heck ! I'm fine! Leave it ! I know you're worried and I think it's really cute, but don't worry, I'm fine ! Okay ?"

I sighed. She just means the world for me ! And a world without Jade is like-

Stop it ! She's alright ! She's a warrior!

„Beck ?", she asked in her sweetest voice.

„Yeah, beauty ?", awww ! She blushed❤️

„Let's leave !"

„Leave ? How ?"

Just say, I'm gonna leave, Okay ?"

K, but are sure you feel better ?"

3 days, Beckett ! I was 3 days in here and I wanna leave !"

„Alright... I'm gonna say you leave and while I do this, you'll get changed and we drive to your house, k ?"

„K ! My parents are the whole mouth away, so ok..."

„31 days, you will be alone at home ? What parents are they ?! You're hurt and they're just-"