Chapter 2

~Your POV~
As me, Levi, Isabel and Farlon head back to the house we get held up by a green cape...
"Hey Levi isn't that the cocky little green cape?" Isabel asked pointing at the girl who was running toward us.
"Levi!! Oh Levi!!" Petra said running for Levi.
"God I hated her! So does everyone she is just so, so, STUIPD!" I thought in the back of my mind.
I thought it would be funny if I knocked her over before she got to Levi. I turned my head to face Isabel and Farlon. I mouthed out some words.
"I am going to knock her over."
Isabel smiled and Farlon gave me a thumbs up. I walked a little further from Levi until I bulldozed her on to the ground. Hitting her so hard that she flew a little. We all start busting out laughing as she was covered in mud.
"Sorry little green cape did that hurt?" I teased. We all start laughing again. There were tears in Isabel's eyes that she was laughing over her.
"Ugh. Well at least Levi loves me!" She said getting up and wiping the mud.
Everyone went quite. I dont take crap like that too easily. Espically when it involves me and Levi.
"Well at least I know how to kill a titian." I shot back.
"Burn!!!" Farlon said laughing.
I stormed off to the house not looking back. I was mad.
"Levi doesn't love that tree hugger. Right?" I pondered as I walked back to the house.

*Isabel's POV*
"Ha! Did you see that?! Petra just got bulldozed over by (y/n)!!" I said laughing on Farlon's shoulder.
"Calm down Isabel.." Farlon chuckled as he wrapped his arm around me.
I looked as (y/n) stormed off to the house. I felt bad that Petra had said that. (Y/n) had always had a crush on Levi for the longest time. I hadn't told anyone because she told me not to. She had gotten so mad at me when I made such a big deal over it but I eventuality let it go. I looked up at Farlon.
"Do you think Levi likes (y/n)? I mean they have had each other's back like nobody's business. " I whispered so Levi wouldn't hear.
"Its hard to tell. But I can definitely tell you that (y/n) likes him. Did you see the reaction when Petra said that!?" Farlon whispered back.
I nodded my head. (Y/n) looked pretty mad and boy she gave Petra the biggest burn ever!!
Levi turned around to face us. We stopped in our tracks as he faced us.
"I need to tell you guys something...." He said looking at me and Farlon with his sharp grey eyes.
"What's the matter, Levi?" Farlon asked worried.
"I-I like someone......." Levi said looking at the ground.
A smile apperead on my face as I walked up to him.
"Now who is this lucky girl?" I asked giggling.
"(Y/n)....now you can't tell her or I will kill both of you!" He said.
I jumped up and down when I heard those words. (Y

)'s going to be so happy!!
"Aw that's so cute!!" I squealed.
"Tch. Just dont tell her.." Levi said as we walked the stairs up to our house.
"We wouldn't. We promise." Farlon said as we walked to through the door.

(Y/n) was sitting at the table with a shot of liquor. She usually drank a little every now and then. Levi would usually drink with her. (Y/n) took another drink before looking up at us.
"What?" She asked before setting down her drink.
"Nothing." I said before taking Farlon's hand and taking him to our room.

~Your POV~
"I was drinking and I was tired probably a pretty bad idea.." I thought in the back of my mind when I watch Isabel take Farlon's hand.
I got up and headed for the kitchen where Levi was pouring himself a drink as well. I took another drink and looked out the window while I leaned over the sink.
"That was pretty funny what you did back there..." Levi said as he took a sip of his drink.
I chuckled a little as I turned around to face him.
"She is such a...a nevermind...." I said finishing off my drink and setting the glass in the sink.
"What did you expect she is a green cape." He said.
"True." I said as I looked into his soft grey eyes.
I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. I looked away. Levi took a another sip of his drink before setting his glass in the sink. Levi paused as he looked at me. I could feel my cheeks getting even warmer.
"I-Im going to bed. Good night." I said without even looking at him.
"Night." He said as I left the kitchen to go to my room.

.....
I flopped down on my bed and covered my face.
"What the hell is wrong with me? I just blushed when he looked at me. Jeez I really like him.." I thought as I flipped over on to my back. I sighed looking at my ceiling. I got up and headed over to my window. It was dark outside and there was a little bit of rain falling from the sky. I grabbed my (f/c) curtains and pulled them so the window was complete covered. I began to take off my gear and getting undressed into my pj's. I grabbed a sweatshirt and some leggings. I pulled them on and sighed. I set my gear in the corner and looked at myself in the mirror. I was tired so I looked like crap. I headed for my bookshelf and grabbed a random book. I flopped back down on to my bed. I got under the covers and started reading my book.
"As he pressed his lips against her she flinched at his touch."
"Jeez. I had to pick this one..." I said in my mind.
I had read this one a million times. I could feel my eyes getting droopy. I set the book down and closed my eyes.