Chapter 7

Your POV
I sigh as I go through my closet for my waiting clothes. I waited tables and worked in the kitchen. The owner of the restaurant is named Jean. He helped me by giving me a job. I grab a white button up shirt and black dress pants. I pull on the clothes and look at myself in the mirror. I brush my hair a little before leaving. I open up my door and walk down the hall. Avoiding all the pictures on the wall. Isabel took so many of them and hung them on the wall.
"Im heading for work. I will see you late tonight. " I said wrapping Levi's black cape around me.
"Ok.." Eren sighed.
I turn around to face Eren and Mikasa who were still sitting on the couch. I sighed and walked over to them. I made up my mind.
"You guys can go only one condition. I have to go as well." I said looking down at them.
Eren and Mikasa smiled and nodded their heads.
"Understand brats." I smiled as I saw the joy in both of their faces.
I left out the door into the cool air. I know what the military did to me but Eren and Mikasa were the only family I had left.

...

I walked through the back doors of the dinner. I walked through the kitchen dodging people left and right. I hung my black cape on the hook and turned around and pulled up my sleeves.
"(Y/n) you have kitchen work tonight." Jean said walking up to me.
I nodded my head and went to work.

A couple hours later Jean came up behind me and whispered me something.
"There are 3 soldiers in the bar and they just saw your black cape.."
I turned around to face him.
"Crap." I mumbled.
I looked up at Jean.
"You go and get my cape and act like its yours. If they ask where you got it tell them it was a present. I will meet you around back of the restaurant. Got it?" I said washing my hands.
"Got it." He said before leaving the kitchen.

Jean's POV
I left the kitchen to go get (y/n)'s cape. She has done some favors for me so I owe her one. I knew (y/n) was the black demon. She had told me. If she protected the ward I didn't care what she did. I walk over to the hooks to get the cape. I could feel all three soldiers staring me down as I put it on.
"Where did you get that cape from?" The dark haired one ordered.
"I got as a gift from my father." I lied.
"We thought you were the black demon.." The girl said.
"The black demon wears the cape to cover up her lost...she wears it to avenge her lost that you green capes took from her." I said walking out of the restaurant. I walked to the back where (y/n) was standing there. I took off the cape and handed it to her. She took the cape from my hands and thanked me. I watched as she walked home. I watched as she disappeared into the darkness.
....
Your POV
I opened the door and walked inside our home to find Eren and Mikasa sleeping on the couch. I groaned a little and walked over to them. I looked at the two who were sleeping happily together. I rolled my eyes and picked up a blanket and covered them up. I made sure that their feet were covered before walking away to my room.
"Tch. You brats are so annoying but when you sleep you are pretty cute." I said in the back of my mind.
I walked in my room and took off Levi's cape I heard something fall on the floor. I looked down at a black and white photo on the ground. I picked it up and froze. It was the picture that I loved to look at before they were gone. The best picture of me and Levi. It was the picture of me and Levi snuggling in the bed. I could feel a tear roll down my cheek and on to the floor. More came. I crawled into the bed and sobbed. I cried for what felt like hours. I didn't want to hold it in anymore I want it all out. The pain. I want it gone. My pillow was completely soaked with tears when I stopped. 2 weeks....2 weeks until I have to go to that hell hole. I might as well woman up and just suck it up.
There gone.......the ones I love the most are gone and I cant do anything about it.....

Sorry it is so short I will try to write as many chapters as I can over spring break!