Chapter 8

Levi's POV
I pondered as we sat at the bar about what the young man said about the black demon.
"She wears the black cape to cover up her lost. She wears it to avenge the ones she lost that you green capes took from her."

The sentence rang through my head.
"What did we do to the black demon?" I asked myself.
I rolled my eyes and finished off my drink. We left the bar and went back to the dorms. I said good bye to Isabel and Farlon before entering my room. I flopped down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. I groaned as I let my eye lids close.

2 weeks later........

Your POV

I groaned as Eren came in my room and shook me. I rolled over to see the 15 year old boy acting like he was 4. His great green eyes stared down at me.
"Its time!" He squealed.
I put the pillow over my head ignoring him. "5 more minutes.."
Eren started to pull my foot and dragged me out of the bed. I tried to get out of his grip but Mikasa came in and grabbed my other foot. They laughed as they dragged me out if bed. I groaned as I hit the cold floor. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked up at them.
"I hate both of you.." I teased.
They both chuckled and left my room so I could get dressed. I pulled on a white button up shirt and black skinny jeans. I put on my gear and tightened the straps on it. I sighed as I pulled out the picture that I found in Levi's cape. I held the picture close to me at all times ever since I found it. I folded the picture and put it in my pocket. I wrapped Levi's cape around me and opened the door. I walked down the hall to find Eren and Mikasa ready to go. They had their 3DMG and everything on. I sighed as I walked up to them.
"Ready?" Eren asked.
I looked at him with sad eyes not wanting to go. But I had no other choice. I nodded my head and we headed for the door. When I opened the door there stood Jean.
"Jean. What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.
"Im joining you guys..." He said looking at me.
"Who is going to look after the restaurant? " I asked.
"One of my friends. Just let me join you guys. I have the gear and everything. Im ready." Jean said looking at me with confident eyes.
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Fine.."
"Yes!!"

Levi's POV
I groaned as I looked at myself in the mirror. I had my military outfit on with my brown straps. I moved a piece of hair out of my face and looked at the picture at the corner of my mirror. It was a picture of me and (y/n) smiling. I took the picture out of the corner of the mirror and folded it up and put it in my pocket. I missed her so much. I could barely sleep or eat. Life dragged so much without her. But I showed no emotion so no one would know. When people talk about the 11th ward I just want to run upstairs and cry. But what is crying going to do? She was gone and there was nothing I could do. I wish they would have shot me not her!!! I could feel a tear roll down my cheek. I wiped it off before it could hit the ground. I heard a knock at the door and turned to face the door.
"Come on Levi!! Its time!!" Hanji said on the other side of the door.
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Im coming four eyes.." I scoffed.
"Hey!!" She shouted.
I opened the door to Hanji standing there waiting for me. I rolled my eyes once more and walked down the hall way with her trailing behind.
"We are suppose to meet Erwin at the arena. That is where we are the try outs are suppose to be." Hanji said as she walked at my side.
"Tch." Is all I said.
Isabel and Farlon were already there because when I passed their room it was empty. Me and Hanji walked out of the dorms and headed for the arena.

Your POV
I took a deep breath as we walked through the gates of the military. I looked around at the hundreds of solders roaming around. I shifted uneasily. There were so many. I looked around at the many green capes pacing the area. I got couple looks from the crowd until everyone stopped what they were doing. They were all looking at me.
"Well. Well. What do we have here?" I blonde headed man stepped up to me. Reinner)
He looked like the guy....the guy who was there....the one who took Levi, Isabel and Farlon away. He was there!! I growled as I stepped up to him.
"It looks like the black demon is here!" He said looking down at me.
"Yes it is. Now do you have a problem with that?" I said staring him down. I could see him shift uneasily as I pulled down my hood to reveal my face. He knew it was me. The one who was suppose to be dead.
"Y-Your alive!?" He said with a shaky voice.
"Alive as I will ever be!" I shout back.
"But your suppose to be dead!" He said.
"I shot the solider who was suppose to get the job done." I said pushing him out of the way to head to the arena. I pulled my hood back up as we walked. Eren and Mikasa stayed quite. Jean walked at my side. We entered a room that lead to the arena. There was so many people there to try out. The giant gate that lead to the arena opened to let each person in. I looked up at this man walked up the stairs. He was tall and had blonde hair. It wasn't the same guy. He turned around to face us. It was Erwin. I could feel Mikasa grab my arm as I tried to get to him. I was ready to kill that bastard. I struggled as he walked up the stairs. He disappeared and looked back at Mikasa and Eren. I took in another breath to calm down.
"Hey. Your going to be ok. Just cool down." Eren said.
"Oh Im fine!! I just saw the guy who killed the ones I loved the most!! I really am just freaking fine Eren!!!" I shouted.
I shook my head and brushed it off.
"Calm down. Try out. Get this done. And go!" I thought in my mind.
The gate opened up and waited for a person to walk through. I nodded my head at my friends and started walking toward the gate.
"Good luck!!" Eren shouted from behind.
I smiled as I walked through the gate. The light blinded me at first but my eyes focus on the thousands of solders in the stands. Watching me as I walked into the middle of the area. Erwin held the mic in his hand and held it up to his mouth.
"What an honor to have you here black demon." He said.
"Tch. Lets just get this over with.." I said.

Levi's POV
I looked at the black demon below. She seemed pretty pissed. Great. I looked over at Isabel and Farlon who were waving at me. I rolled my eyes and focused back on the person. She didn't show her face. Weird. She didn't even look at us. I studied the girl. She stood tall and had a great figure. She was really clean. No dirt on her clothes anywhere. Presentable. Her gear was really clean as well. It shinned in the light as she moved. I could fell Hanji nudging me. I looked over at Hanji who was grinning ear to ear.
"Its the black demon!!" She squealed.
"Tch. I dont care..." I scoffed.
"You will be tested on your skills and how strong you are." Erwin said in the mic.
She didn't even look up at us she just nodded her head and faced the cardboard titans.

Farlon's POV
I looked down down at the girl below. She looked at nobody and looked like she as going to kill somebody at the same time. I could feel my girlfriend, Isabel, shaking my arm. I looked at her. Her face looked like she was mixed with emotions. Like she getting ready to cry but she was happy all at the same time.
"T-Thats someone w-we know..." She stuttered.
"Its probably just an old friend from the 11th ward.." I said.
"That not just some ordinary friend Farlon!" She said.
"Well then who is it then?" I asked.
"I-Its (y/n)" She answered.
I froze and looked at her.
"Isabel. Dont joke around like that...you know she's....dead." I said.
"But she's not!! Look she's standing right there!!!" She said pointing at the black demon.
I told her to calm down and just watch. She thought about going to go tell Levi. But I told her not to. Levi didn't like talking about (y/n) anymore. It hurts him to talk about her. He thinks its all his fault that she died....

Your POV
I got on one knee and waited for the gun to shoot so I could go. This is going to be easy.
Bang.
I started running for the cardboard titans. I jumped and used my gear to get there faster. I shot around the thing and drew my blades. I got to the wall of dome shaped arena. I walked up the wall doing a front flip. I shot for the sky and came back hurdling downward. I sliced the cardboard titan's neck. I landed on the ground on both feet. 5...4...3....2...1.. Then a giant cardboard titan head feel to the ground. Everyone was quite. I looked around the crowd at all the soldiers staring. Then one thing lead to another they were all clapping and cheering. Erwin started talking in the mic again.
"Well done black demon. Now we are going have you fight a couple soldiers for the last challenge. " He said.
I looked over at a few soldiers who were popping their knuckles and snickering.
"They will go easy on you.." Erwin added.
I was done. I was mad.
"Who the hell do you think I am!?" I said pulling down my hood to reveal my whole face. Not half my whole face. I could see him shift uneasily as he saw who I was.
"Your suppose to be dead..." He said.
"Im walking. Im standing. I just spoke to you. I am pretty alive!!" I shot back.
I heard a voice. It was actually a couple of voices.
"Wait not stop!!"
"Dont hurt her!!"
"(Y/n) (y/n)!!"
I turned around to see 3 people running after me. I looked harder until I could tell who they were.
Levi, Isabel and Farlon....
They were alive....
I could feel tears forming in my eyes as I watched them run toward me. I ran toward them. I ran as fast as my legs could go.
I stopped in front of the them. We were all staring at each other trying to catch our breathes. I leaped into Levi's arms sobbing. He hugged me tight not wanting to let go. I looked at him. He was crying as well. I laughed and kissed him.
They were alive...
They were alive...
She was alive....
She was alive...
We were alive....

Hope you guys liked this chapter!! More is coming!! There is not going to be a new a chapter today because I have to travel and my tablet doesn't have data.....so yeah.....I hope you enjoyed!! You got to see Levi after 5 years!!!
~the_colorful_soul