Im leaving

Lucy's pov

I sighed and walked in the guild"HI MINNA" I yelled still smiling even though I'm already hurt. It's been three months since lissianna came back and everyone has been ignoring me except for a few people. But deep inside I know they will start ignoring me to.

I sat at the bar while Mira smiled at me. Then looked over my shoulder and frowned I followed her eyes and felt my heart break. Natsu and lissianna had been kissing. I couldn't take it anymore I thought about it and even told gray I would but now I know so I'm officially leaving fairytail.

I went in the masters office while gray followed making me promise to let him come with me if I leave. "Master I would like to leave the guild"he looked at me with sad eyes.

Makorovs POV
"Why my child" I asked after Lucy and gray said they were leaving. She clenched her fist and looked up at me"everyone is treating me like trash except for Mira gray gajeel Wendy the exceeds and Laxus" I frowned but nodded I sighed"let me see your hands" they stretched them out.

I said my secret spell and there guild marks disappeared. "Will you ever come back" Lucy shrugged and gray spoke up"we don't know master all we know is not anytime soon " I sighed and they were heading out until Lucy said something "don't tell them we are leaving let them figure it out themselves " I nodded then they left.

Grays pov
I was sad to leave this guild but also happy"GRAY-SAMA JUVIA NEED YOU" I swear dropped and ran to pack my stuff while Lucy laughed and ran after me.