Meeting the group

Layla's pov

On our way to the town we heard some screams. I quickly ran to the square of the whole town and saw everything trashed and destroyed. I saw this old building that looked like a haunted house but a little fade of light that could be seen perfectly close up.

"Silver " I looked at him and he nodded looking at the same thing I was. We both ran to the house without second thoughts. We looked around and saw a demon or two they were eating something. They turned around hearing is and we came to a brutal stop. They dropped the figures and it looked like bodies lifeless bodies to be exact.... I felt sick and my stomach started churning.

I was frozen in place while they came running to us"LAYLA!!" I heard silver shout but I couldn't move. Impact was about to come until a figure knocked the demon down. I looked at the two people if was a boy with glasses brownish reddish hair and looked a bit older the the one with black hair midnight blue eyes and a grin wider than a house.

I ran to them readying my fist. "Who are you" they both looked at me and grabbed me. "SILVER" I screamed. Silver came running out of the darkness I started to hear the song(play media and pretend instead it's Lucy gray run and yukio running and instead it's demons chasing them) he was running towards us with a group of demons following him"RUN VEFORE THE SONG ENDS" rin looked at him confusingly "what happens when the song ends" I scoffed and glared at him"YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW NOW LET ME GO" we kept arguing until I punched him in the head knocking him out b

I dragged him out and the song ended by the time we reached the door we ran and the house exploded. A piece of burning wood was about to hit me until that black haired guy covered me letting it fall on him. We stared at each other intently.