Bus ride

Lucy's pov
I sighed as I looked back at magnolia we were actually leaving. "So we are leaving now huh?" Gray sighed and looked as sad as me"yea".
"We should change our names to hide our identities " I smiled at him"and we can be brother and sister" he rolled his eyes but nodded.

Then I thought of another idea"hey lets chose each other's names you'll be silver" he looked at me like I was crazy"SILVER!??," he shouted I shushed him then nodded "yes silver its fits your personality and goes with gray" I chuckled lightly.

"Fine if I'm silver then your Layla" I felt tears come down from my eyes. Gray wiped my tears"I'm sorry Lucy but you look just like her and your smart beautiful and sweet just like your mom". I nodded then gave him a tight hug"thanks gray" he pat my back that we pulled away.

Rins pov
We looked at the blonde and the black headed guy sitting in the seat so far they said something about being brother and sister and changing their names to silver and Layla.

I told yukio what I heard"we will capture them......yes.....I understand Shieme" he hung up as the train stop then we quickly got off and jumped hiding in the shadows.

Ever since Shieme became the boss we all had to do what she said I have to date her which is even worst. Maybe Layla and silver can help us......