☛Prologue☚

We live in the Iron Division: My father a doctor, my mother a nutritionist, and my older sister a nurse. After I turn eighteen - which is in exactly a week - I am able to choose a career as well. There are only two options anyways: I can use my skill to help in our Division, or I can use my skills in the Diamond Division with higher pay, but never see my family again. My family has always taken the first choice, more specifically, medical areas. It's because we stay close together- and we hate the Diamonds. A few thousand years ago was a war and immediately, the survivors took action. They thought of a type of government where people are divided by their wealth. The people that are not skilled and thus aren't wealthy are in the Copper Division. The richest - even if they're not skilled - move on to the Diamond Division. That leaves our family right in the middle: The Iron Division. We are strong and we keep balance between every division. We are selfless, brave, and quick-learners: Just what the Diamonds want us to be. Just what we are trained to be, and will be for the rest of our lives. We give our souls to the Diamonds in return for "protection" and "good health" and to make things so much better we have little to no choice in government and choices. That's why there is King Theodore and Queen Clarice to keep us in line. With them in charge, it seems as if everything is fine from the outside, but the interior of the Kingdom has secrets we know nothing about. 

Comment, Follow (I follow back) Hope you enjoy the book