Chapter 1

Sky's POV
I groaned as I heard the annoying beep of my alarm clock. It was still dark outside so around 4am. I sigh before turning my alarm clock off and start getting ready for school. High school is probably the worst, especially when you have 2 more years left. I'm a sophomore so that indicates that I'm 16. I sigh and hop in the shower while thinking to myself.
'We're getting a new student in our school. I wonder what they look like.' I think to myself while getting out of the shower.
'Maybe they'll be a really hot babe or just a sack of shit.' I chuckle at the last part while getting dried off.

As soon as I was as dry as I could get, I put my school uniform on (one of those anime guy uniforms). I start walking downstairs and once I got down stairs it was around 5:30.
"Wow, I really don't keep track of time." I say to myself while walking to the kitchen. I grab some waffles and put them in the toaster. While I'm waiting, I decided to turn on the tv just to see what's on the news.
"Yet another bank robbery down town and we can see that they're running away from the sight. As we can see," the reporter stop and looks at the screen shocked. "W-what? They just vanished. C-cops are at the scene where the robber was last found. So far no evidence but for now, all have left to do is wait."
I hear the springs of the toaster signaling that my waffles are done, I grab a plate and grab my waffles before going back to the tv and eating in silence.

Crime and magic. They're very common now a days but the only thing I'm really interested is their magic. It fascinates I me that there are people out there with a secret talent no one knows about.

I finish my waffles quickly and I look at the time, 6:30. I was my plate and grab my bag and put on my shoes before making my way to school. The sun was already up but it was slightly cooler than the last few days. I decided to walk to school. Yes I have a car and my license but I felt like walking today. It took me about 15 minutes to get to school and by now it's 6:45. School doesn't start until 7:00 so Ive got time. I smile and decide to climb a blossom tree near by just to relax. Time went by and it came to around 7:12 before I realized no one was coming.

I check my phone and looked around,
"SUNDAY?!" I yell out making people that were passing stare at me. I drop down from the tree and started running back home.
"Fuck. How did I not realize that it was Sunday." I says to my myself while slowing down. I sigh and started walking but I was close to the super market so I just walked there since I didn't have anything else to do. I bought some curry and some other ingredients for my lunch and dinner. I was walking back home, the last thing I remember was walking on the side walk and the next thing I know, I was up in the air in a mans arms, bridal style.

I blush deeply and look back to the ground to see a car crash. It was right where I was about to walk. I sigh in relief before looking back at the man to get a better look at him. He was slightly pale with chocolate brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.
'He's so cute.' I say in my thoughts. I'm gay so of course I think he's cute. About a minute or two later, we landed on a roof closer to downtown and he set me down lightly.
"I'll be back. Don't move from this spot alright?" He asks me. I nod and smile, he smiles back and nods before jumping off the roof and flying somewhere in downtown. I watch as he flies away and I sigh dreamily while hugging myself,
"He's so cute!" I say squealing like a girl.
I smiles big but what k didn't know was that there was someone else on the roof with me.

The mans POV (also known as Ty.)
Once I fly off the roof, I go to the scene of the crash to see if anyone else is hurt. Luckily, no one else was hurt, so I fly back to the roof only to see that the cutie wasn't there. I start to get worried and I look around only to find his bag and shirt.
"Why is his shirt and bag here?" I ask myself while blushing a little bit. I look up and I see a note on the door. I grab the cuties stuff and I look at the letter in worry.
'I see you've taken a liking to the man you saved. He has a liking to you too by the way,but, you shouldn't have high hopes to be with this man. I've taken him and he's going to be min, and only mine. ~Jay✨'
I growl and hold onto the cuties stuff while I fly off of the roof and to where I feel like Jay is. I sure hope that Jay doesn't do anything to the cutie. Sure I don't know the man but I already have a huge crush and determination to find him. About a half an hour later, I start hearing a beeping. I sigh and land into an alley way before my powers run out.

That's one of the cons of having super powers, you only have a limited time of using your super powers but at least you have a mask and a suit to hide your identity. My powers fade and my suit fades into a white V-neck and gray skinny jeans. I sigh and I start running to a place that Jay might be hiding.
-about 2 hours later-
I frown as I get there to see that no one was there. I look down at the cuties stuff and back up to see that the sun was lowering.
"Wow, time sure does fly by." I say to myself while eyeing the mans stuff. I look around and I sat down before opening his bag. I found some text books and a phone in one of the pockets inside of the bag. There were tons of messages from some people named Ross, Jin, Barney, and Jess. I chuckles, "he must be some what popular." I say before yawning. I grab the guys shirt and I hug it closely while I fall asleep.

Hey people! So this is a change to what I do because this story I'm planning on finishing for once. Lol. But yeah, a friend got me into writing so now I'm doing this. Hope you people will like this story! Peace out!