Chapter 2

~the next morning~

I smile big as I smell the cuties shirt when I woke up. I look around before I started walking again. I could fly but I feel like walking. It was a nice and sunny day before I felt droplets of water, so I looked up and it was a big mistake. A huge wave of water was poured on me, I knew who it was too so I wasn't too surprised.

Mitch, a friend on mine who also has powers but his is water bending.
"Really?" I asks blandly while looking at the brunette.
"Well someone's eager. What happened?" Mitch asks with a smile while his powers fade. I roll my eyes and just kept walking. I knew Mitch would follow me until I told him what happened,
"There's someone I have to rescue from Jay." I says bluntly again. I blush lightly and smile as I imagine the mans face and his brown curly hair. Mitch smirks and goes in front of me,
"It's a man I assume." He says cockily.
I blush deeply and I look away from Mitch from embarrassment. After a minute of dead silence, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up at Mitch only to see him smiling,
"Ty, it's alright. How do you think I felt towards Jerome?" He says blushing. Jerome is Mitch's boyfriend, he doesn't have any powers but he loves Mitch for who he is anyways.

I smile and nod as I hug the cuties shirt tightly. I will find him if it's the last thing I do!

-Jay's pov-

I smirk at the smaller man as he sleeps peacefully. I sit in the corner of the room and watch him intensely. He shifts around before slowly waking up. I walk over to the man with a collar behind my back. If I'm going to claim him, better do it roughly along with making him one of my mind slaves.

I watch as the man sits up and groans before looking around. If I want him to work for me, I got to give him powers. I've created a potion that I can inject into anybody and a few hours later, they'll have powers. You see, my powers never fade like others, that's because I've found a way to do that. And that's what I'm going to do with the young man.
"Man, what happened?" The man says while rubbing his head. I smirk and I slowly put on the collar,
"You're going to be mine, if you ever fight back. I'll just have to punish you." I say deeply into the mans ear. The man shivers and blushes while trying to get the collar off.

I start sucking and biting the mans neck while I inject the potion into his veins for a faster process. The powers I'm giving him are invisibility, teleporting, and being able to go through solid objects. It's a bit dangerous and very bad for the human body but I'm doing it anyways since he is mine. The man winces then yells in pain as I walk out of his room with him chained to the bed so he wouldn't move very far.
"He needs to take in the powers and energy. I'll give him an hour and a half before I'll starts to train him." I say to my next in command. Her name was Bullet, it's really reflects her powers.
"Yes sir, I'll keep watch while you're away. I will call you right away once he is done taking in the energy." She says saluting to me. I smirk and nods before walking away. This is the best way to get back at him, Ty.

-sky's pov-
I scream out in pain and I grip my head as its was pounding. I shake violently as I feel my blood moving faster and my veins popping up to make themselves visible.
-30 minute time skip!-
So, it's been about 30 minutes until the pain finally started to fade away. I took deep breathes as I looked around, scared for my dear life. I keep looking around and see that the bedroom was a nice maroon and velvet color. I sigh heavily before looking down at my body.

So I wasn't wearing my shirt.... Weird. And there was a bright, yellow line that went all the way up and down my arms along with down to the tops of my hands. I started freaking out yet again and I thought someone came into the room but when I looked around, i was in a different room. There was a woman that was just staring at me before calling some one,
"Hey, he's ready..... Yes he's out here so I'm guessing his powers are working...... Alright, see you in a few." She says before hanging up and smirking at me. Powers? Like that man but instead of flying it's teleportation?! Cool! The woman puts her phone away before shoving me back into the room. I Yelp and fall onto the floor but when I look down at my body, nothing was there. Invisibility. I smirk lightly before getting up and running past the woman,
''Maybe this is my chance to get out of this place.' I say in my mind as I run towards a large door.

I was about to ram into it but i actually just passed through it, wow..... I have such cool powers! I was facing. The door but once I turned around, I saw that it was a weapons room. Gun, knifes, swords, and much more, but what caught my attention was a dagger. I wasn't invisible anymore but it didn't matter as I crept towards the dagger I'm interested in. I couldn't control my body at this point as I reach out for the dagger and grab it quickly. It's began to flow but shortly stopped right after, I smirk as I put the dagger into my pocket. I made sure no one could see it as I slowly walked out of the room, smirking. As I slowly walked towards my room, I saw the man and woman from earlier talking with one another.