Chapter 3

-SMUT!!!!-
-still sky's pov-
I was most focused on the man because he was quite attractive. With his brown, wavy hair and those Carmel eyes. Damn, he is attractive. I blush at the sight of him and I feel my member getting hard while I imagine the man fucking me hard. I didn't realize that he was in front of me until he pinned me against the wall while biting and sucking on my neck. I moans softly and I tilt my head to the side so he has more room.
"My naughty boy came back~" he purrs in my ear while carrying me back to my room. I nod before moaning louder as he grinds up against me. The man lays me down before chaining me into a doggy position onto the bed, and I blush deeply as the man takes my pants and boxers off.  My ass was in the air and my chest was to the bed so I yelped as the man smacks my ass before giving me a rim-job.
"M-Master~!" I moan loudly while clinging to the bed sheets. He smirks and continues for a few minutes before pulling away and grabbing lube off of a side table. I blush deeply before moaning loudly as he pushes a finger inside of me. He slowly moves his finger before adding another one and increasing to a very fast pace.
"Fuck! Master! I'm gonna cum~!" I scream loudly but the man took his fingers out before I climaxed. I whine before looking at him but all he does was smirk and push his member into my hole. I scream in pleasure as I arch my back before I moan, more like screamed loudly as I released onto the bed below us. He grunts against my screams as he came deep inside of me.

-Jay's pov-
I moan as I came deep inside of the smaller mans body. I smirk as I make noticeable hickeys all over his neck and back,
"This is going to be fun~."
-END OF SMUT-
-time skip 1 and a half months later-
-Ty's pov-
I sigh as I walk with Mitch and Jerome who tagged along through the jungle biome. It's been at least a month since I've been trying to look for the cute. I was just minding my own business until Mitch groaned,
"Dude, what's so special about this man you keep talking about. It's been a month and a half and still no luck." He says frowning.
I growl at Mitch before I pulled him closely to my face by his shirt,
"He's a stunning man and I need to know that he's out of Jay's hands before I can feel complete with him." I say as I lightly push him away even though I was very angry. I start to walk again and I imagine the cuties face and body. I bet I scared Mitch and Jerome but I'm determined to find this man. I turn to the two and they both give me smiles, I smile back and I keep walking. I'm in love with the cutie and I've been searching day and night to find him..... No luck. I frown while walking before activating my powers and flying up into the sky with a determined face.
I will find the man I'm in love with if its the last thing I do!

-sky's pov-
I woke up with the beeping of an alarm clock. I jump up and turn off the alarm before getting dressed quickly and grabbing my dagger. This has been the drill for at least a month now. My master, also known as Jay, has been training me to use my powers to the fullest. I quickly walk out of my room and wait out side of my room for a minute or two.
"So, how's my lover on this fine morning?" I hear Jay say while walking to me before wrapping his hands around my waist.
"As great as ever." I say smiling happily before Jay guides me to the training room yet again. I smile as he kisses me lovingly before going straight into training. We do different exercises before we fight to improve my strength. I also try not to hurt him but he always ends up in our hospitals bed. I feel really bad but Jay keeps telling me not to worry.

I always worry but today he says he's going to try something very new. Jay puts me into what looked like a simulation and its was. He turns the simulation on and it's creates to what looks like a city with a strange man in front of me. He had chocolate brown hair with chocolate brown eyes and was slightly pale. I growl at the man before taking out my dagger and running towards him. I lash at him but he moves out of the way. I glare at his before lashing out at him quickly but he keeps on dodging. I growl again before teleporting behind the man and stabbing him with my dagger into his shoulder. He yells out in pain while gripping his shoulder. I smirk before I kick the back of his leg and pinning him down to the ground. I chuckle before he started flying with me hanging onto my dagger that was still in his shoulder. I yelp slightly before I feel him stumble with his flying. I took that chance to change the direction of his flying to downwards. As he flew down we picked up speed and at our top speed, I teleported us to the ground. When we his the ground with him under my feet, I heard many sickening snaps and cracks coming from the man.

As I look down as dust and smoke cleared from around me, I saw the man good as dead. I smirk and chuckle as the simulation comes to an end. I look around and I see jay and the woman who's named Bullet smile at me.
'Wow. Did I please them so much in this stupid simulation?' I ask myself as I go to them. Jay smiles even bigger before pulling me into a tight hug,
"I'm so proud of you. You're ready now sky, tomorrow will be one of your biggest tests. If you succeed, you will be praised. If you fail, there will be punishment." Jays says looking at Bullet. She nods before smirking,
"we will be finding a man that needs his life ended for us to spread our powers to the world."
I nod and I smirk at the idea,
"I CAN'T WAIT."