Before : They Touch Me

"No, fuck, don't

"No, fuck, don't. Stop this right now."

The girl in-between his hands held onto her head, shaking in fear and something more than shock. Something less than pain.

"Don't. Don't remember. Please stop remembering!" Cade begged as he shook her, the anger on his face hauntingly frightening while he held her shoulders painfully tight in-between his fingers. "Stop remembering!" he exclaimed, his commanding voice became a chilling tone that shook the others in the room.

But she wasn't listening to anything outside her head anymore. She listened to the inside of her head. Her memories. Her fears.

His deepest regrets.

***

In this chapter: 'Her'(unnamed girl for now) and 'Her's sister Cassy.

School.

If there was one thing she hated, it was school.

The bell-ring was a traumatizing sound between classes, yet the jingles of relief at the end of the day.

And the hallways.

If there was one thing that topped the hate she had for school, it was the school's hallway.

The crowded, nail biting, toe curling, fist clinching, eyes shutting, fear wrapping, body touching hallways.

In her head, she'd say one thing she wouldn't dare say out loud.

'Fuck it all to fucking hell, I'm fucking getting out of here as soon as I can.'

***

She's sitting in front of her window now.

Staring outside.

She was waiting for someone. She hasn't seen this person for quite awhile.

And as the door opens, she turns around. She turns around and for the first time that day, a smile entraps her lips.

I have her. She makes it all better.

"Cassy!" The girl by the window stands to her feet, smiling widely as if she was seeing an angel by the door no less.

Cassy walks into the room. A box with a bow in her hands. It drops to the ground as she welcomes her little sister into her arms.

"Oh, I've missed you!" Cassy exclaimed, squeezing the breath out of her.

"I've missed you too! How is your program going?"

Cassy pulled away and looked at her little sister. They look exactly alike, but the look on her baby sister was different. It suited her nonetheless. Cassy was the sexual, animalistic, straightforward and outgoing type, and the girl in front of her read something different. Something innocent, nearly colorless. Not white or black, but a faint grey lost in the purity and confusion of all her insecurities.

The girl in front of her wore glasses, t-shirts that pass off for a dress, had the body of a tom boy who had begun going through puberty.

She's going to be gorgeous, stunning, when she starts embracing her femininity.

Cassy smiled at her baby sister and ruffled her hair. "Yup! Can you believe I did it? I'm thirty, literally the oldest in all of my classes, but I did it."

Her baby sister jumped in for another hug. This time, her cheek pressed against Cassy's chest. "You're going to be the best nurse ever."

Silence bestowed on them for a moment.

Cassy's smile faltered. "What's wrong? Did something happen at school?"

No answer.

"What happened babe? Just tell me who the hell bothers you and I'll beat the shit out of them. I'll fucking kill them."

Her little sister stared back into her eyes. You would, wouldn't you?

Cassy had attended the same high school during her teenage years, and during that time, Cassy was the queen. Beautiful, athletic, with a personality that spoke volumes even when she didn't say a word. She was the star of the town, the slut that slept with everyone (that was half of the story). Students still talk about her today.

And they will never guess who her younger sister is.

Never.

Ever.

"I want to drop out. Please. Talk to mom." Her voice was so soft, so broken, that Cassy wanted to obey what she said right away.

"Why?"

She shook her head and pulled away, looking at Cassy with vulnerable eyes. She took her glasses off and threw them on the bed, her messy haircut hiding most of her face.

"I can't Cassy, I just can't. They do it. They touch me."

Like a quick-melting candle, Cassy's expression changed.

***

Common question to ask right now: 

Am I NOT supposed to know the 'little sister's' name? Yes.

We know who Cassy is, that's the 30 year old studying to be a nurse, but who's the little sister. The one that attends their school. What's her name? She's technically the main female character. You're not going to find out her name anytime soon. Please make it through the confusion with at least knowing this fact.

P.S. When POV's change, and I begin talking above other character's in the book, I will put their designated name at the very top of the chapter. That way you'll know the other character's names at least. 

But yes, the little sister is the Main Character. Kind of like Fayth. Her name is UNKNOWN for now.

Amazing Cover in this chapter is by Me_For_President_