A Miracle Headache (Chicago Med)

REQUEST BY: MarygraceLaRocque

REQUEST: Have a girl come to the hospital on a cold night. She's got a headache. She ends up getting Connor as a doctor. She falls in love with him and they end up going out.

WORD COUNT: 669

Dr. Conner Rhodes x Patient!Reader

TRIGGER WARNING: Blood.

(Chicago Med)

You had a pounding headache. You couldn't see straight because of it. You started to get a little dizzy and trip a little. You hit your head on the side of a table, getting a spitting pain. You touched your forehead, and it was wet. You looked down at your hand that was covered in blood.

    You quickly called your neighbor and asked her if she could give you a ride to the hospital. When you arrive you get sent to trauma, and your doctor end up being, the one and only, Conner Rhodes.

    You have heard of this handsome doctor, but only in life changing stories, and have always wanted to meet him, and now you are. To bad under these circumstances. You told your neighbor, who also happens to be your best friend, that she could leave, but she refuses.

    The Dr. Rhodes comes in. "So how did a lovely lady like you end up here on this cold night?" He asks making himself sound like a poet. You feel yourself start to blush, and couldn't help yourself when you caught yourself smiling. This made him smile. And his bright white teeth made you even happier.

    "Oh he is so handsome," You think to yourself. He puts on his rubber blue gloves and gets some gauze. He places one hand on the side of your face, and the other slowly and gently wiping up the blood. You relax at his touch as you find it soothing.

    "So Dr. Rhodes, are you single?" Your friend asks realizing that you are showing an interest in this very handsome doctor. The doctor, never taking his eyes off you nods. "Nice, well so is (Y/N), if you catch my drift." She says with a giggle.

    You quickly snap your neck in your friends direction giving her a look telling her to be quiet. The doctor starts to blush a little as he finishes wiping up all the blood.

    "Well (Y/F/N), I think that you should leave this room while i give (Y/N) some stitches." Dr. Rhodes sighs with a smug smile.

    "Okay Doctor, what ever you say." She giggles as she leaves going to wait outside for you. Once she leaves you let out a sigh of relief.

    "Do i really need stitches?" You ask worried.

    "No." Dr. Rhodes chuckles, "I just needed her to leave the room."

    "Oh." You giggle back. "Yea, i'm sorry about her. She has been trying to set me up with guys ever since my ex fiancé, cheated on me." You say as your smile fades.

    "Oh, i'm sorry." He sighs as he puts a band-aid on your cut and throws the gloves away.

    "No, it's really fine. It's been a 3 years." You sigh thinking about the huge time gap between you ever having a date.

    "Well still, sorry. And you are all set." He says helping you off the table. "I'll give you something for the headache, and you should be on your way outta here." He says. You nod.

    You walk out to the front desk and pay for the cost of the visit, and the medication. Then Dr. Rhodes gives you his card, smiles, and walks away.

    "Oh his smile is perfect." You think to yourself as you walk yourself out of the hospital. Then you look down at the card in your hand. It has his work number on it. And in messy hand writing, his personal number on it. It also has a little note.

    Tomorrow night? 8 o'clock? Just text me.

    You start to skip to your friends car.

    "How did it go?" She asks.

    You remain speechless, but you hand her the card and smile. The she claps her hands and chants "(Y/N)'s got a date! (Y/N)'s got a date!" This makes you blush even more.

    When you get home you send him a text saying 'of course', and go to bed, excited for the night to come.